Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
Is there a PDF manual or something that explains how to get started? I purchased the full version, and I'm looking around but can't really find any kind of user manual.
I searched this thread for "manual" and found this request. I guess there isn't a manual or basic "quick-start-guide"?

I use Google Ad Manager, but every platform has it's own nomenclature, configuration, etc., and I'm having a hard time knowing where to start with creating an unique ad-location, ad, etc.

Would LOVE to see a quick-start guide (or even video) on how to do basic advertiser, campaign, location, ad, etc., creation, placement etc.

Thanks for such an awesome system!!!

@Siropu I am currently on FX 1.5.18 and using Ads Manager 1.26.4

I plan on upgrading to FX 2.2.2 and Ads Manager 2.4.2

What is the recomended process to upgrade to Ads Manager 2.4.2 ? Thanks!

Found a bug – the template syntax is not evaluated for Code adverts in 'No Wrapper' positions. The help text does say 'You may use XenForo template syntax here.'

Steps to reproduce:​

Create a 'Code' ad with the code:

HTML:
I should be visible

<xf:if is="false">
I should not
</xf:if>

Place the advert in all of the 'No Wrapper' plus 'Below Top Breadcrumb'

Expected result:​

Only 'I should be visible' should be included after the <body> tag, before the </body> tag, and before the </head> tag, and below the top breadcrumbs.

Actual result:​

In all the 'No Wrapper' positions 'I should be visible I should not' is visible. If you check the HTML source, the <xf:if> tags have not been evaluated and are included in the HTML.

Below the top breadcrumbs only 'I should be visible' is visible as expected.

This is with Ads Manager v2.4.2 and XenForo v2.2.2.

Last edited:
Only .../data/siropu is used.
I have both with this:
/Siropu containing index.html, /images -> index.html

Can this safely be removed? It could've been leftover from Chat, as previously installed, but still odd to have an upper/lower case.

I would like to create a banner with the thread title as get parameter for the target url.

<a href="https://link.to.url/?s={{ $thread.title }}">Link Text </a>

I try for hours to find the right template syntax for this to work. Could somebody please help me with the template syntax? Thanks a lot in advance.

Great, that works, thank you very much.

However it seems there is not the right add type available. I would like to show ads that look like a post, as provides by this addon.

Is something like that possible with Ad Manager 2 or could you consider this as a feature request?

I have been asked to create a classified ads page that emulates such pages in magazines and other print publications.

I finally created a page node and then made a custom position to paste into the node.

I am trying to apply styling to the contents but I am kind of stymied by the ad macro usage. I really want to create one hundred or so ads with the same general size values to get, say, 4 ads across the page and have them wrap properly, etc. It should also be responsive. The current biggest problem is that I cannot seem to make the ads generate a line break. I set the blocks to have a width of 25% and a min width of 150px but those style parameters seem to be ignored even though it is obeying my border styling.

has anyone done something like this. I have not found any XenForo references to this approach.

I have been running Ads Manager 2.3.25 but I just updated to .28. We are running XF2.1.

When an ad is placed after every X post, is there a way to keep it from displaying if the Xth post is the last one? If not, please consider adding this check.

When an ad is placed after every X post, is there a way to keep it from displaying if the Xth post is the last one? If not, please consider adding this check.
I normally use before every (x+1)th post when I want to do that. i.e. not have the ad at the bottom of the post list.

It is under the Advertising tab in package. When you select CPM, it will show up under it as "Impressions distribution".

It is under the Advertising tab in package. When you select CPM, it will show up under it as "Impressions distribution".

Ah I see it, thank you. In our case we have a monthly package price of $50 which includes 20,000 impressions. This is currently served via GAM tags setup in SAM, in order to set a daily limit of 656 impressions (20,000 / 30.5 days) for even distribution. Is there a way we can configure it this way using only SAM? Maybe a separate setting not tied to the package billing type? If I can afford it, I'd be willing to fund it.

Top Bottom