Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I can have the same ad in new post list (under item x container ) as well as forum_view above thread list

But I only want it above thread list in two specific forums, but page criteria -choosing those forums in Page is within nodes stops it showing in new posts.

Is there a way round this? I thought if I chose all the other forums in Page is not within nodes, but that doesn't seem to work.

I have a question for those using Google Adsense with Ad Manager 2. Do you:

1. Use the Code option and just add the Adsense code snippet, or;
2. Use the Banner option and put the code snippet in the HTML section?

Is there a preferable way of doing it or doesn't it matter?

Hi @Siropu I have added 2 kind of banner for the same position, Below Breadcrumb. The size of the 2 banners is the same but the difference is that one package sell static banner and another the animate (gif). So I want to set 10 slot banners maximum for this position, so that can be shown banners animate and static to be calculate in the total of the slots available (10).
I see that the slots available can be setted for each package crearted, but is it possible to set the same slots available (10) for that position for both the packages I have created, so that the 2 different packages count togheter the 10 slots availale?

Because now if some one take the static banner (for example) from 10 slot available, become 9,
but it doesn't sign 9 (slot available) also in the animate package, (that is in the same position).

Ahh ok.
But is not better to set the slots as per positions?

So just an idea:

For example I want sell 2 different kind of banner after the first post, one in 728x90 and another in 1000x90 with a little diference of price and I want that in that postion will not be shown more then 3 different banners for both kind of ads (so 3 slots) and it seems that is not possible. So I was thinking that could be good add (just an idea) in the Position List section, when you open a Position, an option to set the total of slot availale for that position. If there is setted with an X value, then, if there are 2 diferent packages with the same position the count of the free slots will be counted from the total setted in the Position. If there is setted as default it works as it is now.

And is there an option to sell the same banner position and size with 2 different price, one for the static one jpg and another for the animate version gif?

If you use two packages on the same position, yes. You can't combine packages so you can't choose to display only one ad at a time from two packages.

I asked this for the carousel were can be different banners in the same size, but someone can be static and some other can be animate, so if are available 10 positions should be counted and added togheter in the slots availale for that position and can be priced in different way. Also because the gif banners are more heavy and slow down the pages, so is good to let pay this a bit more of a static light banner.

Top Bottom