Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
It should work with any type of affiliate links. Please see PM for demo.
Hi Siropu,

Mind sending me the PM with the affiliate link demo?

I want to understand this affiliate portion a bit better so I apologize for these questions if they've been asked and answered prior (I have searched). So if I'm using CJ for my affiliate network and join a program, say for Acer, when I'm filling in these options, I put acer.com as the affiliate website? And for a site like CJ, would I need a callback or would one of the other options end up working?

In terms of Amazon, is this all I need to do?
tAbWjTi.png

And if a link has a pre-existing affiliate code (say someone on the site is posting links to make their own affiliate money), will it replace it with the one in the option above? And does this work with Amazon URL shorteners? If yes to the shorteners, does that have to be a separate ad or can that be added to the "affiliate website" option, separated by commas?

Thanks

Mind sending me the PM with the affiliate link demo?
You already have the add-on. :)

I put acer.com as the affiliate website?
Yes.

And does this work with Amazon URL shorteners?
I'm not familiar with those links, but if they work like bit.ly, then you can use it to replace the entire link with something else.

And for a site like CJ, would I need a callback or would one of the other options end up working?
If you show me an example of a link I will let you know.

And if a link has a pre-existing affiliate code (say someone on the site is posting links to make their own affiliate money), will it replace it with the one in the option above?
You would have to use the option "Replace parameters in affiliate URL" with "Append parameters if not found" checked.

Hi @Siropu i tried to import an export file. But get the following error.

Code:
Server error log
ErrorException: [E_WARNING] Invalid argument supplied for foreach() src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Package/Import.php:58
Generated by: Administrator Jan 18, 2020 at 3:51 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Package/Import.php(58): XF::handlePhpError()
#1 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Service/Package/Import.php(14): Siropu\AdsManager\Service\Package\Import->getPackageIds()
#2 src/XF/ControllerPlugin/Xml.php(64): Siropu\AdsManager\Service\Package\Import->import()
#3 src/addons/Siropu/AdsManager/Admin/Controller/Ad.php(375): XF\ControllerPlugin\Xml->actionImport()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): Siropu\AdsManager\Admin\Controller\Ad->actionImport()
#5 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass()
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop()
#8 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#9 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#10 admin.php(13): XF::runApp()
#11 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(33) "/admin.php?ads-manager/ads/import"
  ["referrer"] => string(50) "https://www.domain.com/admin.php?ads-manager/ads/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["ads-manager/ads/import"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(2) {
    ["on_duplicate"] => string(6) "insert"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

I see. Open the xml file and add <packages/> after <ads_manager> and it should work. I will make some changes for the next release.

Hello,

Are also custom "Unit size" and also custom "Allowed ad sizes" for Banner possible ?

Last edited:
Are also custom "Unit size" and also custom "Allowed ad sizes" for Banner possible ?
"Unit size" sets the ad unit container to a fixed size. "Allowed ad sizes" allows you to restrict what banner sizes an advertiser can upload depending on what you want to allow for a certain positions. For example 468x60 and 728x90 or 300x300 and 250x250, etc.

"Unit size" sets the ad unit container to a fixed size. "Allowed ad sizes" allows you to restrict what banner sizes an advertiser can upload depending on what you want to allow for a certain positions. For example 468x60 and 728x90 or 300x300 and 250x250, etc.
Thnks for your quick reply. I want allow Banner with with special custom size. Is it possible to add allow custom Banner sizes ?
May you can also can add in to your next update the possibility to add custom sizes for banners from the Ads Manager Amin Area.

You can already do that. Look for "Custom ad sizes" in Ads Manager [General] admin options.

Thanks mate, i got it.

I just want know, how does it works with a Promo thread Ad.
Once a member add his Promo thread with a term of 1 month, What happens to this thread after a month, does it will be deleted or made invisible by the Ads Manager ?

Top Bottom