Ads Manager 2 by Siropu

Ads Manager 2 by Siropu [Paid] 2.4.22

No permission to buy (€49.99)
I hope you can improve or change how to multi select on Position option.
Right now it's very hard to track what's selected.

Take a look at how Discourse implement multi select, it's awesome and easy to use.

Sample

View attachment 195071
Same for Page is NOT within nodes option, it's very hard to track 200+ forums.

On Item ID option, if I use U, x10.
Ad will show on Unread Post, but if there's no unread it will show on 1st and 10th post?

Yes, I am. 2.3.5
Will be fixed in the next release. I can't reproduce the clone display priority error.

Yep, set to the node ID (which is 2).
It is working fine for me. Are you using a custom style? If so, try switching to default and see if it is working.

Ad will show on Unread Post, but if there's no unread it will show on 1st and 10th post?
Display when unread and if not every 10th post.

Can you please support Sticky First Post addon?

Or I should ask @Xon about this?

With this position, Unread or 1st post as expected.
Having Sticky 1st post addon, ad display is duplicate as it always show on 1st post.

Not sure I understand what you mean. Does the ad displays twice after the first post?
Yes.
Ad displays on sticky/1st post (1st post of the thread) and 2nd post (supposedly this is the first post for thread pages 2,3,4...etc without sticky addon)

Is there a way to block Adblock on an individual basis? Or to allow a usergroup to include like you allow a usergroup to be excluded.

Also, is there a way to allow registered users to sign in when they see the Adblock message? I have excluded registered users so the can use an Adblock. The problem is they can't sign in.

Last edited:
Or to allow a usergroup to include like you allow a usergroup to be excluded.
If you select the user groups that you want to exclude, the rest will be included.

Also, is there a way to allow registered users to sign in when they see the Adblock message?
You can use HTML in the phrase siropu_ads_manager_support_us_message
HTML:
<a href="login/login">Click here to login</a>

Can this allow the following:

Package allowing an Above Sidebar ad shown for desktop OR a Below x thread for mobile devices, using a single package, depending on viewport.

For example:
  • Advertiser chooses a single package at £100 a month
  • For desktop, the Above Sidebar ad is served
  • For mobile, a square ad is shown under first post
  • Advertiser uploads 2 pieces of artwork, one banner for desktop, one square ad for mobile
  • Single monthly recurring transaction

You can't set different criteria for each position under the same package. It would require two packages with different criteria.

You can't set different criteria for each position under the same package. It would require two packages with different criteria.
OK. Just trying to make it as simple as possible for advertisers. So they'd need to pay/administer for 2 separate packages to get ads suitable for both desktop and mobile?

With two packages, they would have to purchase two ads, one from each package. Once approved, they can pay for both at the same time.

With two packages, they would have to purchase two ads, one from each package. Once approved, they can pay for both at the same time.
Hmm ok, not the best way of dealing with it... as companies will not expect to pay for 2 ads to deal with different screen sizes. I know you can work out rates to make it work out the same, but it's just not the best implementation.

Top Bottom