XF 1.2 Admin log in stuck on template

OSEFCE

I uploaded two new templates today. Now if I am logged in under my admin I see the same template live even though everyone else may see a different template I selected under appearance/templates. Is there a setting to force your login to see a specific template regardless of what everyone else see's?

I like the fact that I can work on a template live but need to know how to change the setting when I need to.

Thanks

I don't really understand.
By template do you mean style?

If so, administrators can use styles which are not available to regular members.
The style can be changed by using the footer selection link or via your profile.

I don't really understand.
By template do you mean style?

If so, administrators can use styles which are not available to regular members.
The style can be changed by using the footer selection link or via your profile.

Would you mind helping me with a few stupid questions? Where do I change these color?

m_20131107-lcix-39kb.jpg

If that's a custom style, you are better off asking in the resource discussion thread for it.

The reason for this is custom styles can differ quite a lot from the default, utilising their own CSS, HTML, even frameworks.

Top Bottom