XF 1.5 Admin cp Template Editor sliders / scrollbars

Brick

I have noticed an issue with in admin cp when viewing a template that has both horizontal and vertical sliders to scroll the document. The bottom one is not working. Unable to scroll left to right. Only notice it since 1.5.6 am not aware if this is a bug or at the moment whats causing it. Same issue on a fresh install as well.
admincp_scrollbars.webp

Chrome Version 49.0.2623.87 m at the moment. os 64 bit win 7 .
Now that you mention it I am noticing more and more issues due to the browser. That makes sense now. Browser updated around the same time. I started having issues. Like cloudflare no longer works with chrome for me. I use chrome a lot but works as expected in other browsers ie. firefox
Thank You for a fresh outlook :)

This is really internal browser behavior. We don't really have any involvement in that scrolling. I could only guess there are further underlying issues (OS, graphics card, etc).

I am not understanding how recently I have had this issue. Which I can use mouse to scroll left and right on pages in admin cp. Only certain templates behave this way.
Example: PAGE_CONTAINER dose not work for me (bottom scroll on hover) but, when I select another template within. It works Example footer. If I access footer directly it dose not work. :confused: a .js call perhaps?
However, if I could verify the chrome browser is functioning correctly. Since this only happens on my chrome at the moment. Other browsers seem to behave correctly. I am lost currently.

Top Bottom