1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Admin Can't Edit Own Signature

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Problems' started by Disciple of Nagash, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash Active Member

So I've got a really odd problem....the options to edit my signature on my site have totally disappeared?

Other users seem to be fine, I logged in as one of them and their options are there. But for me there are no options shown in the popup when I click on my username (top right), or when I am actually in my own CP.

I have checked my permissions using the Analyze permissions function, and all the signature permissions are showing as yes?

Is there something I am missing? o_O

2. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

What do you have set for the maximum stuff?

Signature.png

3. Disciple of Nagash

Disciple of Nagash Active Member

They are set to unlimited. I've just used the user permissions and ensure that every single one is set to Yes, and yet the option to edit my signature is still not there?

4. AndyB

AndyB Well-Known Member

Admin CP -> Users -> Group Permissions -> Administrative

Set signature setting like this:

pic001.jpg

5. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

I would also check with add-ons disabled -- there are some that may override the signature permissions.

Phil likes this.
  6. Phil

Phil Active Member

I will use this thread,

on my side everything is "allowed" but i can´t see the "signature" edition.. :(

No Edition.jpg

7. Phil

Phil Active Member

Done....Sorry i´ve missed to set the max ;)