[AddonFlare] XF2 Ignore/Block Essentials [Deleted]

I'm seconding the idea of being able to ignore mods. A user should at least not have to see a mods posts I think, since mods can and do post content that users aren't interested in for whatever reason. A block tho shouldn't be possible IMO.

I'm seconding the idea of being able to ignore mods. A user should at least not have to see a mods posts I think, since mods can and do post content that users aren't interested in for whatever reason. A block tho shouldn't be possible IMO.

The problem with this is then the user may not be able to see a Mod's public verbal warning. I don't agree with being able to ignore Mods/Admins. Maybe this can be an option so each board can adjust to their own needs?

The problem with this is then the user may not be able to see a Mod's public verbal warning. I don't agree with being able to ignore Mods/Admins. Maybe this can be an option so each board can adjust to their own needs?
Generally verbal warnings come from a staff account on my site (I don't think admins should be ignorable), but I can see how this feature wouldn't work with how some people moderate their sites. Each one is different after all. I think making it optional would be neat.

Do notification links still go to the correct post, even if people in the thread have blocked you? Do the post numbers iterate normally, or do they 'skip' a number when there's a post by a blocked person?
They work correctly

I'm seconding the idea of being able to ignore mods.
We're avoiding this because it would cause more unexpected issues

I assume that this mod won't work if the user is browsing the forum with Tapatalk?
We haven't tested on Tapatalk, most of it should work if they respect XF's ignore system

This addon keeps logged slow queries on larger sites. I had lodged a complaint since two months ago but the ticket was left without any updates.

• Exception: Slow query: 5.7824 seconds, /forum/

Stack trace

#0 src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php(108): SV\SlowQueryLogger\Db\Mysqli\SlowQueryLogAdapter->logQueryCompletion()
#1 src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php(94): XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute()
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Finder.php(1261): XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query('
SELECT `xf_...')
#3 src/addons/AddonFlare/GlobalIgnore/Repository/User.php(234): XF\Mvc\Entity\Finder->fetchOne()
#4 src/addons/AddonFlare/GlobalIgnore/ControllerPlugin/GlobalIgnore.php(192): AddonFlare\GlobalIgnore\Repository\User->fetchLastThreadFromNotIgnored(Array, Object(AddonFlare\GlobalIgnore\XF\Entity\Forum))
#5 src/addons/AddonFlare/GlobalIgnore/XF/Pub/Controller/Forum.php(14): AddonFlare\GlobalIgnore\ControllerPlugin\GlobalIgnore->fixForumLastPosts(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(350): AddonFlare\GlobalIgnore\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum->actionList(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(257): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF\\Pub\\Controll...', 'List', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(113): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\MultiPrefix\XF\Pub\Controller\Forum), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\Reroute))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(55): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#10 src/XF/App.php(2184): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#11 src/XF.php(391): XF\App->run()
#12 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#13 {main}

Would you be so kind as to do so? I can't without giving you $30! :)

Refund policy is 5 days, so you can buy it, test it out, and if it doesn't work to your needs, request a refund.

It's really better if you test it yourself, since you know exactly how you want it to work.

EDIT: Oh wait, my mistake; Products not working properly because of a conflict with a 3rd party product/plugin.

Guess not.

This addon keeps logged slow queries on larger sites. I had lodged a complaint since two months ago but the ticket was left without any updates.
This issue persisted after our initial optimization changes, however, the next release should take care of them for good.
Would you be so kind as to do so? I can't without giving you $30! :)
We'll give it a try and get back to you

Users have complained that they're getting alerts for threads they're watching from users that have blocked them. I imagine this isn't as intended?

This issue persisted after our initial optimization changes, however, the next release should take care of them for good.

Seriously? I'm wondering why it took months for releasing bug fixes or new features. Luckily purchased for lifetime support but would be wasting of time had this addon disabled as this time being.

Users have complained that they're getting alerts for threads they're watching from users that have blocked them. I imagine this isn't as intended?

Gosh.. I never noticed about this earlier. This didn't suppose to be that way at first place.

Looks good but this would benefit from a feature giving admin and mods the ability to impose 2 way ignores on users.

Have others used slow query logger to measure this? if so then please post the results. The addon can be found here:
@AddonFlare this is a serious issue reported 3 months ago. A 5.7 second query on forum index is an absolute showstopper. Even on a relatively slow server. Please address this.
Has this issue been resolved yet?

Has this issue been resolved yet?
No.

Feeling disappointed. My 3 month license has expired so I am going to have to shill out for the update even tho my first bug reports were almost immediately after purchase.

Top Bottom