This should be a 5 minute fix and therefore should be implemented as soon as possible. As it stands, this resource doesn't comply with resource standard #11, particularly the point in bold:
Please let us know when the issue will be rectified.11. The following should be adhered to with respect to schema changes:
- New tables must be prefixed with xf_ and additionally an identifier for the add-on e.g. xf_mg_.
- New columns to core tables must be prefixed with an identifier for the add-on e.g. xfmg_.
- New columns to core tables must have a default value or be nullable.
- Any new tables or columns added must be removed on uninstall.
- Where possible, an add-on should not change the definition of a core column.