[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System with a new update entry:

New Features + Bug Fix

New Features
  • Added "Awards" tab to the "help" section
  • Added award total to user profile (enable/disable with style property setting)
  • Added award total to user profile hover (enable/disable with style property setting)
  • Added award total to postbit (enable/disable with style property setting)
  • Optimized postbit awards display: reduced queries

Bug Fixes
- Added two missing phrases

Read the rest of this update entry...

@AddonFlare Please add support don't show award count when 0 valve, no award. Where the enable/disable option for "Awards" tab to the "help" section?

• Show Awards tab in help section page.

@AddonFlare Please add support don't show award count when 0 valve, no award. Where the enable/disable option for "Awards" tab to the "help" section?

We’ll add an option to hide the award totals if 0.
You can enable/disable the “Help” section tab through: AdminCP -> Communication -> Help Pages

No, since it displays above the page content and we wanted to make it look like the regular navbar “Awards” tab page content. Feel free to add a description if you’d like though.

Can not add because Only a limited number of fields in this item may be edited.

Can not add because Only a limited number of fields in this item may be edited.

We've added a default description in the current release, please re-download/re-upload the files, then go to:
AdminCP -> Addons -> [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System -> Rebuild

You can also just edit the phrase: help_page_desc.awards

Looks like it's coming along nicely.. Still waiting to have the ability to organise trophies on post bit :( Then I shall purchase!

Happy to hear you’re enjoying it!

This feature has actually been highly requested, it’ll be added in a future version :)
Thanks for letting me know - Also just wondering if it's possible if an award has been requested by a user, is it possible for the user to not be able to receive it again?

I've had users request an award, we've manually approved it but it gets automatically awarded to them afterwards.

Thanks for letting me know - Also just wondering if it's possible if an award has been requested by a user, is it possible for the user to not be able to receive it again?

I've had users request an award, we've manually approved it but it gets automatically awarded to them afterwards.
Each award can only be received once per user. Please submit a support ticket on our website so we can take a look.

Hello!

Just bought this mod, it's great!

Out of curiosity, is it possible for users to choose which award they would like to display on their postbit?

Looks like it's coming along nicely.. Still waiting to have the ability to organise trophies on post bit :( Then I shall purchase!

The latest release includes the ability for users to sort their postbit awards.

Absolute legend! Love that!
I've now come across a "be careful what you wish for" scenario...

1. I have over 1400 trophies (Gaming Forum) which I think I'll have to manually add one by one onto this add on. Is this correct? Or is there a way to move them all over?

2. Maybe have the ability to use local trophy images rather than uploading them?

3. Do the trophies get automatically awarded based on Xenforo's own Trophy system "Award This Trophy If"? As I installed the add on and created a test trophy based on one we already have on our system, then it's auto awarded to users. This can only be down to above ^.

Last edited:
Absolute legend! Love that!
I've now come across a "be careful what you wish for" scenario...

1. I have over 1400 trophies (Gaming Forum) which I think I'll have to manually add one by one onto this add on. Is this correct? Or is there a way to move them all over?

2. Maybe have the ability to use local trophy images rather than uploading them?

3. Do the trophies get automatically awarded based on Xenforo's own Trophy system "Award This Trophy If"? As I installed the add on and created a test trophy based on one we already have on our system, then it's auto awarded to users. This can only be down to above ^.

1. Which add-on are you currently using for this?
2. This is something we have planned for a future version.
3. Once you create a trophy, you have to link it to an award by going to the award manager in AdminCP, editing an award and choosing the Trophy to link it to. Then, once a user earns that trophy (determined by the trophy's criteria), the linked awards will be awarded.

By design, our awards are only able to be awarded once per user. We may change this in the future.

Where you are added this note in the addon summary page? We like give same awards Hundreds of time and do you have any problems? Awards aren't meaning that I am not getting same awards in next time. You should not force, Should have a options for choice can give awards multiple times. Please refund and we will back to using bd medal if we can't use your addon. We still have bd medal installation, just disabled. So Please give refund if you aren't give this ability asap. Thanks for your understanding.

Where you are added this note in the addon summary page? We like give same awards Hundreds of time and do you have any problems? Awards aren't meaning that I am not getting same awards in next time. You should not force, Should have a options for choice can give awards multiple times. Please refund and we will back to using bd medal if we can't use your addon. We still have bd medal installation, just disabled. So Please give refund if you aren't give this ability asap. Thanks for your understanding.

We have some new features planned for the next release (1.0.8), however, we’ll make the necessary changes to allow an award to be given multiple times in 1.0.9.

Top Bottom