[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

Sorry to be a pain! Is the approval of awards done in the acp or front end? Just wondering whether moderators can approve.

I was wondering if it was possible to put forward a suggestion for you to consider.

When an award is created, have the option of it being linked to a thread. The admin could then use that to show that a new award has been added and explain how to claim it. When that certain award is issued, within that thread the addon could post "Congratulations to "User" who has just received the "X Award"

Would be a good way of promoting the awards on the forum, and members love to congratulate each other and show off!

I was wondering if it was possible to put forward a suggestion for you to consider.

When an award is created, have the option of it being linked to a thread. The admin could then use that to show that a new award has been added and explain how to claim it. When that certain award is issued, within that thread the addon could post "Congratulations to "User" who has just received the "X Award"

Would be a good way of promoting the awards on the forum, and members love to congratulate each other and show off!
Thanks for the suggestion, will consider it for a future update.

Last edited:
We’ve handed out hundreds of awards over the last few days and they have no sequence. As in they’re given out to some not all the team members, it’s been a week where an award was handed out to User X, his team mates have the award but he hasn’t.
Is there a XF Cron Entry for this Add On? If so, I can’t see it anywhere on the ACP.

We’ve handed out hundreds of awards over the last few days and they have no sequence. As in they’re given out to some not all the team members, it’s been a week where an award was handed out to User X, his team mates have the award but he hasn’t.
Is there a XF Cron Entry for this Add On? If so, I can’t see it anywhere on the ACP.
It uses the Trophies cron: "Update user trophies"

@AddonFlare Please do you have any update? Now over two month but no update happened.

It's in progress, there has been a lot of custom work.

Steps Taken:
Users > Trophies > Trophy Created > Specific Users (Usernames Entered)
Awards System > Awards Manager > Trophy Created.

Check Approved Awards > Automatically Approved.
The Auto Approve worked for some not all users. Users were automatically given trophies but the awards were not handed out.

Steps Taken:
Users > Trophies > Trophy Created > Specific Users (Usernames Entered)
Awards System > Awards Manager > Trophy Created.

Check Approved Awards > Automatically Approved.
The Auto Approve worked for some not all users. Users were automatically given trophies but the awards were not handed out.

Replied to your ticket

Does this allow you to create rewards based on reaction activity? For instance, received 25 "Ha Ha" reactions, award Funny Man award.

Does this allow you to create rewards based on reaction activity? For instance, received 25 "Ha Ha" reactions, award Funny Man award.

Not for a number of times a certain reaction has been received, but it can be auto-awarded based on their reaction scores:

Top Bottom