[AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System [Deleted]

Hi there! Im not sure if i already asked this but, Is it possible in the next update to add the ability to arrange awards kinda like the medals plugin? It would save my staff a lot of time and effort if users could manually arrange their own badges instead of us having to delete and re add if they want to display different awards

Hi there! Im not sure if i already asked this but, Is it possible in the next update to add the ability to arrange awards kinda like the medals plugin? It would save my staff a lot of time and effort if users could manually arrange their own badges instead of us having to delete and re add if they want to display different awards

The new version is being released today, we'll consider this feature for a future update.

AddonFlare updated [AddonFlare] XF2 Awards System with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes + New Features

Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed a bug that would cause errors for deleted users with awards in postbit
  • Fixed a bug that would not hide the postbit awards on mobile in some styles

New Features:
  • Added page in the public view where "managers" (user group permission) can approve/deny award requests without needing admin access
  • Added 2 new postibt positions: above user details, below user details
  • Added support for using a manual postbit position
  • Added new sort order...

Read the rest of this update entry...

In regards to replacing Master Badge and having used vbExperience on vbulletin. I would like to see some of the following features:
  • Award Levels.
  • Visual Progress Indicator. 33% reached towards your next level up.197058
  • Trophy ladder per category
  • Display 'next-up' trophies/awards to gather and what actions the user needs to take to gather the award. In some ways this function is even more important than displaying collected awards, because this is what will motivate members to pursue further awards.
    Example: X more posts needed to collect the 'Post Hunter' award
  • Do not display issue reason for automated setups
  • Font Awesome 5 award icons. (set icon color)
  • Optionally set multiple trophies to be required for one award. And display the progress: 'member1 has unlocked 1 out of 4 trophies needed to reach the Award Social Connect'
  • Negative Awards: set members back at warnings, negative ratings.
  • Usergroup promotions based on awards. i.e. promote member if awards X,Y,Z are gathered and A,B,C are not gathered.
  • Usergroup demotion based on awards: i.e. demote member if awards X,Y,Z are gathered and A,B,C are not gathered.
  • Temporary usergroup promotions based on awards. For example: grant 2 weeks access to feature X, after award Y is gathered. This way an award gets real reward.
  • Notable Members leaderboard listing.
  • Monthly awards: member of the month ranking
  • Widget to display top X members per subforum.
  • Display on Trophies help page.

In regards to replacing Master Badge and having used vbExperience on vbulletin. I would like to see some of the following features:
  • Award Levels.
  • Visual Progress Indicator. 33% reached towards your next level up.View attachment 197058
  • Trophy ladder per category
  • Display 'next-up' trophies/awards to gather and what actions the user needs to take to gather the award. In some ways this function is even more important than displaying collected awards, because this is what will motivate members to pursue further awards.
    Example: X more posts needed to collect the 'Post Hunter' award
  • Do not display issue reason for automated setups
  • Font Awesome 5 award icons. (set icon color)
  • Optionally set multiple trophies to be required for one award. And display the progress: 'member1 has unlocked 1 out of 4 trophies needed to reach the Award Social Connect'
  • Negative Awards: set members back at warnings, negative ratings.
  • Usergroup promotions based on awards. i.e. promote member if awards X,Y,Z are gathered and A,B,C are not gathered.
  • Usergroup demotion based on awards: i.e. demote member if awards X,Y,Z are gathered and A,B,C are not gathered.
  • Temporary usergroup promotions based on awards. For example: grant 2 weeks access to feature X, after award Y is gathered. This way an award gets real reward.
  • Notable Members leaderboard listing.
  • Monthly awards: member of the month ranking
  • Widget to display top X members per subforum.
  • Display on Trophies help page.
Very nice suggestions! I may purchase a lifetime subscription for that add-on if it gets implemented :)

• Visual Progress Indicator. 33% reached towards your next level up.
This I like too.

Could you consider please to add an option: instead of uploading an image of the trophy to enter just a Font-awesome icon?

Could you consider please to add an option: instead of uploading an image of the trophy to enter just a Font-awesome icon?

Sure :)

We would need an importer for bd Medals, but once that is in we will purchase this.
^^ I second that. Might not be right away but I also plan to purchase this at some point when I can import from [bd] medal. This looks to be a very great add-on

This is in the works, should be ready soon ;)

Hello we have an error. We are unable to manually award users. I got this error. When others try to award it just pops up that they dont have permissions when they do. This is sudden as we were awarding from last week and have not updated197598

Top Bottom