[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations

[AddonFlare] Paid Registrations 1.8.2

No permission to download
What errors are you getting? I had some but they've seemed to have disappeared with most recent version of PR

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type null
  • src/XF/Purchasable/UserUpgrade.php:55

• Generated by: Unknown account
  • Jul 31, 2021 at 3:59 PM

What errors are you getting? I had some but they've seemed to have disappeared with most recent version of PR

Stack trace​

#0 src/XF/Purchasable/UserUpgrade.php(55): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Tryi...', '/home/xxxxxx/...', 55, Array)
#1 src/XF/Payment/AbstractProvider.php(125): XF\Purchasable\UserUpgrade->validatePurchasable(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState), NULL)
#2 src/addons/AddonFlare/PaidRegistrationsPB/Payment/PayPal.php(376): XF\Payment\AbstractProvider->validatePurchasableHandler(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#3 payment_callback.php(46): AddonFlare\PaidRegistrationsPB\Payment\PayPal->validatePurchasableHandler(Object(XF\Payment\CallbackState))
#4 {main}

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Trying to access array offset on value of type null
  • src/XF/Purchasable/UserUpgrade.php:55

• Generated by: Unknown account
  • Jul 31, 2021 at 3:59 PM
Yeah I got something similar. But it was not every time and payments and upgrades still went through. Haven't had any recently and I've been getting a ton of upgrades.

Hello @AddonFlare

i had request on your website for Coinbase Commerce Integration 1.0.2 add-on with Paid Registrations.
I agreed to your offer, but you didn't reply. I now hope that you will respond to my request here.

Can you do the integration or not ?

Hello @AddonFlare :-)
I'm new to a site that has this add-on installed and would like it if you could explain the user permissions in the "Upgrade Manager"
specifically the "View any upgrades" permission-
Where will it be shown?

Thanks!

Regarding the coupon system, is there a way to offer a discount on the first payment, but then future payments revert to the regular amount? This is how I would have expected it to work (perhaps it does?) but it doesn't appear to do so for me.

Can this be set up that the first year is say $30 and recurring is $20?
Regarding the coupon system, is there a way to offer a discount on the first payment, but then future payments revert to the regular amount? This is how I would have expected it to work (perhaps it does?) but it doesn't appear to do so for me.
This is currently not possible

Hi,

Can you add conversion tracking in google analytics? It would be a huge improvement since this is critical for forums to survive.

Thanks
This is possible by adding the google analytics code to this template: account_upgrade_purchase
We plan on implementing our own integration with more customization soon

Top Bottom