[AddonFlare] (AJAX) Advanced Forum Stats [Deleted]

It's included in the next release.

Please do you have any other words? This same response you are make in 5 month ago but when happen this next release? In this year's or after 5 or 10 years? Please let us confirm, So we can wait without any tension....:mad::mad::mad:

Please do you have any other words? This same response you are make in 5 month ago but when happen this next release? In this year's or after 5 or 10 years? Please let us confirm, So we can wait without any tension....:mad::mad::mad:
Omg! :D

Okay then i'm waiting the on next release for buy.

Btw, looking for a special day discount :poop:

I’m interested in buying this add-on but I have a few questions.
Is your add-on compatible with this one? I’ve used many statistic add-ons so far but none of them worked. When I ignored a thread, it still appeared in the statistics.
Also, is there a way to customize the appearance? Reduce the height, hide the mini avatars and stuff like that?

I’m interested in buying this add-on but I have a few questions.
Is your add-on compatible with this one? I’ve used many statistic add-ons so far but none of them worked. When I ignored a thread, it still appeared in the statistics.
Also, is there a way to customize the appearance? Reduce the height, hide the mini avatars and stuff like that?
is this done? I want to buy lifetime license as usual but without counter cannot do it.

The update that was just released includes these :)
Btw there's a new year sale active until the 31st

Is there a way to hide the mini avatars?
Where can I change the styling of unread items?
How can I disable auto-reload?

Last edited:
Is there a way to hide the mini avatars?
You can do so by adding this to your extra.less template:
CSS:
.forumStats-mini .dataList-cell--image {
    display: none;
}

Where can I change the styling of unread items?
It depends, what exactly do you want to change?

How can I disable auto-reload?
We'll include an option to do this in the next release.

Hopefully in next release you put collors like this.
How are those colors determined, or are they always the same pattern? Is it just a lighter shade of the first row for rows #2 and #3 and then a neutral background for the rest?

Is there a way to show the ONLY the thread title in the mobile view? Since there only is limited space in the mobile view I don’t want to have the timestamp messing up the thread title

Top Bottom