Add-on Addon "Tab" Problem

TheSalt

Hello Gang!

I'm running XF 1.2. I just uninstalled [EXTRA] Portal and removed the files from the server. I then installed [Portal] XenPorta. I now have two 'Home' tabs in my nav bar. Does anyone know how it remove one? Below is a link to my forum. Thank you for your help!

www.californiareefs.com

Last edited:
Questions related to add-ons should be posted in the respective add-on discussion thread.
In this case, xenporta.

However, the solution is probably to remove the default home tab in the options.

Hello Brogan,

I agree but I'm not sure where that would be. Are you talking about <Home <Xenporta <Options? I hope there is another place that you can point me to that controls the tabs. I tried the Xenporta option but I didn't see a change to anything. Is there another place in ACP that allows me to make those changes? Could this be a CSS change [EXTRA] made and then after adding [PORTAL] it did the same leaving me with two 'Home' tabs? Thank you for your time.

I can't comment on xenporta, I have never used it; hence why questions related to it should be asked in the add-on thread.

I was referring to the standard home page settings in the options.

Hello Brogan,

I agree but I'm not sure where that would be. Are you talking about <Home <Xenporta <Options? I hope there is another place that you can point me to that controls the tabs. I tried the Xenporta option but I didn't see a change to anything. Is there another place in ACP that allows me to make those changes? Could this be a CSS change [EXTRA] made and then after adding [PORTAL] it did the same leaving me with two 'Home' tabs? Thank you for your time.
If you want to keep a home tab created by an addon and remove your default home tab you can easily just go to...

ACP -> Options -> Basic Board Information :

Find the line that reads: Home Page URL , erase that and save.

A note from that line:
This is the URL to your home page, outside of the board. If this is left blank, 'Home' will not appear in the navigation.

Top Bottom