Addon Development | Migration Services | Monthly Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a portfolio of previous XenForo addon work done and a list of sites you have done customizing and development for?

Alex has developed various addons for me. Alex was always fair and friendly and has always come through. Initial releases needed some fixes, and after that it all worked great. It can take some time to complete a project. The price is great.
I have referred various admins to Alex for custom work. @alexD is the newsletter addon done now?

Alex has developed various addons for me. Alex was always fair and friendly and has always come through. Initial releases needed some fixes, and after that it all worked great. It can take some time to complete a project. The price is great.
I have referred various admins to Alex for custom work. @alexD is the newsletter addon done now?
Thank you, but this is another person's thread (notice the dot in the username).
On one hand it's a cool coincidence there's a person with the same name (and I guess also the same surname initial?) as me here, but it's also kind of unfortunate that people may confuse us (which is what can be deducted from your post).

The phplist newsletter integration project you have referred me to work on is currently on hold until I get time to work on fixing the previous developer's bugs. My projects backlog/queue consists of only 2 projects, including that one.

Ah, that's a little confusing to have 2 xenforo custom development developers here with the same name.

Alex.D did a great job migrating my previous forum to Xenforo.. Very reasonably priced, and had it done in a few days.. Would definitely recommend his services.. Thanks Alex

I have hired him for my homepage redesign https:..... and Alex did a fantastic job for me.he is very good at developing any kind of xenforo related custom work.I strongly recommend him.
Thanks for your recommendation, and interesting to work with you.

I'm currently working with Alex and I'm super satisfied. He has migrated completely my forum from XF1 to Xf2 and helped me a lot with all the necessary tweaks and he's also developing for me some addons I absolutely need. He's very willing to help and extremely professional. Would absolutely recommend his services.

I'm currently working with Alex and I'm super satisfied. He has migrated completely my forum from XF1 to Xf2 and helped me a lot with all the necessary tweaks and he's also developing for me some addons I absolutely need. He's very willing to help and extremely professional. Would absolutely recommend his services.
Great Experience and thanks for recommendation :)

I have been waiting endlessly for @Alex.D's reply regarding an add-on which he created for me. I have been receiving an error which I have shared with him and despite numerous attempts in getting in touch with him, he fails to respond. Not a happy customer. I will be looking elsewhere for a developer.

I've recently contacted several developers including @Alex.D for a custom add-on to be made. In the end I've chosen Alex to be the developer to create the custom add-on.

Add-on quality:
The add-on does everything I asked for. It works like a charm, the functionalities and user interface are super.

Price:
Out of all the developers I've contacted Alex stood out the most. Not only was the price for the custom add-on very reasonable, it was also the lowest price suggested by all the developers I've contacted.

Support:
Alex keeps you up-to-date with his development process. He allows you to test the add-on before any payment is made.
I've had some issues with installing the add-on (other add-ons were overwriting) and thus it didn't work at first. Alex quickly responded and with access to the forums he fixed the problem. Not only does he give options of solutions he also showed me what exactly the problem is.

I would definitely recommend Alex.

For any reference/questions about Alex's services you are free to contact me.

I just used Alex.D to migrate my forum from Simple Machines to Xenforo.
He made the change quickly, got the site migrated and operational again, and the price was right.
I recommend Alex.D.

I have been waiting endlessly for @Alex.D's reply regarding an add-on which he created for me. I have been receiving an error which I have shared with him and despite numerous attempts in getting in touch with him, he fails to respond. Not a happy customer. I will be looking elsewhere for a developer.

How was the outcome?

Unfortunately I have had very bad non-professional experiences with @Alex.D . At the beginning of October I started a conversation with him, if he could develop an addon for me. He agreed and promised to deliver the addon in 5-7 days for the price of 200 USD. To show my goodwill, I paid him 100 USD in advance. Since that day, I listen to inquiries about what it looks like with the addon only apologies and then in the last time nothing more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom