Addition to the purchase page. Thoughts?

oman

I often see people either coming and asking if they can pay with another service, or state they are having issues with PayPal for some reason.

I think it might be worth adding a small box to the homepage to inform the prospective customers that an alternative method of payment could be made:

2014-04-29 18_25_15-Buy XenForo _ XenForo.webp

The only downside I could see to this is the possibility of more people contacting the staff which would probably add to the work load of the business manager/staff.

Keep it as it is, or add that box?

Last edited:
I would add it but to be honest I think XenForo needs to redesign the homepage. It could do with an update to show the current capabilities of XenForo and it's other products. All too often I see users of other forum software say that XenForo can't do X or Y when in actual fact it can. I think people came here, did not like what they seen at the start and continue to have that view.

XenForo has changed quite a bit, even within the last year. The homepage unfortunately hasn't and doesn't show what XenForo can do. This leaves users of other forum software with little information on what XenForo is/does.

How about rather than saying contact us for other alternatives to paying for XenForo... They actually supply online alternatives that can process payments via debit / credit cards!? :)

How about rather than saying contact us for other alternatives to paying for XenForo... They actually supply online alternatives that can process payments via debit / credit cards!? :)

Or how about giving the idea a rest after suggesting it in every thread like this for 2 years now..

I would add it but to be honest I think XenForo needs to redesign the homepage. It could do with an update to show the current capabilities of XenForo and it's other products. All too often I see users of other forum software say that XenForo can't do X or Y when in actual fact it can. I think people came here, did not like what they seen at the start and continue to have that view.

XenForo has changed quite a bit, even within the last year. The homepage unfortunately hasn't and doesn't show what XenForo can do. This leaves users of other forum software with little information on what XenForo is/does.

If they plan on doing a redesign, it would probably take time. I'd rather see the core software developed like it is currently, which was the reason why I just suggested the small addition.

In some ways I agree with you, but I think it works.

Top Bottom