Resource icon

Adding the XFMG statistics, comments and tags blocks to a sidebar or portal page

Martok

Martok submitted a new resource:

Adding the XFMG statistics, comments and tags blocks to a sidebar or portal page - Add the statistics, comments in the standard sidebar, Featured Threads, Widget Framework & XenPorta

Gallery Statistics, Recent Comments and Tag Cloud blocks can be added to the standard forum sidebar in XenForo as well as the sidebars and portal pages of CTA Featured Threads & Portal, Widget Framework and XenPorta.

Codes
First, you will need the following codes from Chris:

Gallery Statistics
Code:
<xen:include template="xengallery_media_statistics_block" />

Recent Comments
Code:
<xen:callback class="XenGallery_Callback"...

Read more about this resource...

Hi @Martok,

I'v tried to install the comments and tags blocks to Widget Framework and i have the following error, listed in my sidebar:

Could not execute callback XenGallery_Callback::getCommentsForBlock() - Not callable.

Hi @Martok,

I'v tried to install the comments and tags blocks to Widget Framework and i have the following error, listed in my sidebar:
No idea. If you follow the directions as stated in the resource it does work, it has done for me and others using this, unless @Chris D has changed something in recent versions of XFMG that I'm unaware of that causes this resource to break.

Sounds like the following file is missing from your server:

library/XenGallery/Callback.php

I don't have a XenGallery folder in "library" folder... I have to install Xenforo Media Galery, beside xenforo software?

P.S.: I have Xenforo 1.4 installed

Thank you!

Yes. You would need XenForo Media Gallery to be installed to display content from XenForo Media Gallery.

Top Bottom