1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adding the XFMG statistics, comments and tags blocks to a sidebar or portal page

Add statistics, comments & tags in standard sidebar, Featured Threads, Widget Framework & XenPorta 1

1. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

Martok submitted a new resource:

Adding the XFMG statistics, comments and tags blocks to a sidebar or portal page - Add the statistics, comments in the standard sidebar, Featured Threads, Widget Framework & XenPorta

Read more about this resource...

jOOc and Chris D like this.
  2. LogOn

LogOn Active Member

Hi @Martok,

I'v tried to install the comments and tags blocks to Widget Framework and i have the following error, listed in my sidebar:

3. Martok

Martok Well-Known Member

No idea. If you follow the directions as stated in the resource it does work, it has done for me and others using this, unless @Chris D has changed something in recent versions of XFMG that I'm unaware of that causes this resource to break.

4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Sounds like the following file is missing from your server:

library/XenGallery/Callback.php

5. LogOn

LogOn Active Member

I don't have a XenGallery folder in "library" folder... I have to install Xenforo Media Galery, beside xenforo software?

P.S.: I have Xenforo 1.4 installed

Thank you!

6. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Yes. You would need XenForo Media Gallery to be installed to display content from XenForo Media Gallery.

LogOn likes this.