XF 1.5 Adding a new moderator - boring process

pompex

Hi,

I am kinda annoyed about the 'adding a new moderator' function in Xenforo. Even though I've set some global permissions in the Moderator group, everytime I want to add a new moderator (and that happends pretty often) I always have to go through the same, boring process - adding a moderator for each forum he should be assigned for and the worst thing - setting his permissions in this, single forum.

And yes, I am aware that this is for my safety, but c'mon - couldn't this be simplified somehow? I am being really busy all the time and I don't really have the time to deal with this over and over again. Couldn't it be something global, so it will remember which group is assigned for which forum and where I would only have to click 'Add' -> 'Name' -> 'Ok'?

Best Regards
Lucas

Moderator group permissions:

XLmTPwe.png

When I'm trying to add a new moderator I have to set these options over and over again:

g0rAPAu.png

And yes, these users primary group is Registered (I mean moderator is their additional group)

Regards
Lucas

As permissions are cumulative, you don't, actually. The user group permissions are enough. You can leave everything in the second screenshot unchecked (except the Display as staff which is checked by default).

Top Bottom