Add-on Moderator + - New Moderator Tools. Need Ideas!

shadrxninga

Moderator +

I'm developing an add-on called Moderator +, which will add new tools and functionality for moderators. I've had a few ideas on what to add to it but it'd be really good to get some input from people who moderate Xenforo more than I do - as to what they'd like to see

Ideas:
  • Change Thread Owner (Done)
    • This will delete the likes from the first post.
  • Thread Ban - Ban users from certain threads.
  • Allow moderators to edit and or remove avatars and signatures.
  • Allow moderators to change usernames.
  • Ban users without the Admin Control Panel or spam button.
  • Give out warnings.
  • Moderator Area/CP
    • Notice Board
    • Recently Banned Users
    • Discussion Area
  • In-thread moderator log.
If you've got any ideas, feel free to post them below and I'll add them to the list!

i've created an add-on which shows the modlog for mods & admins direct in the thread

it's really compfortable for moderators:)
(just as idea for you^^)

Attachments

• modlog.webp
    modlog.webp
    25 KB · Views: 38
Did you get anywhere with the mod, as I'd really like to be able to allow moderators to edit signatures, view additional user profile info and ban users. :)

When can we expect a release?
Did you get anywhere with the mod, as I'd really like to be able to allow moderators to edit signatures, view additional user profile info and ban users. :)
There wasn't really enough interest to create this add-on. I may look into it again in the future, but for now it's not going to happen. (By my doing anyway, I'm sure there's probably some add-ons out there already which do some of the things you're wanting - if not you could always create a request in the Add-on Requests forum).

Top Bottom