Add ons that we have in vBulletin

Good morning:

We are managing some forums with vBulletin and we are very interested in xenforo.

I have some questions that I would like to clarify before buying xenforo licences:

1. Is there an addon like "Miserable user" for xenforo? Miserable user is an addon that makes the forum unuseful for the troll. All the time error screens appears to that user marked with Miserable User and seems to be veeeeery slow when can enter.
2. Another useful addon is Read Privates Messages. Once again, you can read the private messages of the members that are trolls to know what they are exactly doing.
3. Would be great if there is a Classifieds addon for the users (sell and buy articles).
4. Would be great also if there is a e-shop module.
5. Is available in spanish?

I read that is not difficult the migration from vbulletin and all about galleries, etc, so, in that way, all seems to be fine.

Thanks a lot.

1. Is there an addon like "Miserable user" for xenforo? Miserable user is an addon that makes the forum unuseful for the troll. All the time error screens appears to that user marked with Miserable User and seems to be veeeeery slow when can enter.
That's built in. It's called discouragement.
2. Another useful addon is Read Privates Messages. Once again, you can read the private messages of the members that are trolls to know what they are exactly doing.
There are several add ons that can do this I believe.

3. Would be great if there is a Classifieds addon for the users (sell and buy articles).
There is one Classifieds add on available (paid I believe) also some trader feedback add ons.

4. Would be great also if there is a e-shop module.
There's a few of these available. They range from selling digital products only to full market place add ons that your users can sell their own things and physical products etc.

5. Is available in spanish?
We only ship an English version but there is a phrase system and people have released various Spanish translations I believe.

read that is not difficult the migration from vbulletin and all about galleries, etc, so, in that way, all seems to be fine.
Yeah it's not uncommon. If you do have any questions though just ask :)

Top Bottom