1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add ons that we have in vBulletin

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by AgoraNetworking, May 18, 2016.

1. AgoraNetworking

AgoraNetworking New Member

Good morning:

We are managing some forums with vBulletin and we are very interested in xenforo.

I have some questions that I would like to clarify before buying xenforo licences:

1. Is there an addon like "Miserable user" for xenforo? Miserable user is an addon that makes the forum unuseful for the troll. All the time error screens appears to that user marked with Miserable User and seems to be veeeeery slow when can enter.
    2. Another useful addon is Read Privates Messages. Once again, you can read the private messages of the members that are trolls to know what they are exactly doing.
    3. Would be great if there is a Classifieds addon for the users (sell and buy articles).
    4. Would be great also if there is a e-shop module.
    5. Is available in spanish?

I read that is not difficult the migration from vbulletin and all about galleries, etc, so, in that way, all seems to be fine.

Thanks a lot.
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

That's built in. It's called discouragement.
    There are several add ons that can do this I believe.

There is one Classifieds add on available (paid I believe) also some trader feedback add ons.

There's a few of these available. They range from selling digital products only to full market place add ons that your users can sell their own things and physical products etc.

We only ship an English version but there is a phrase system and people have released various Spanish translations I believe.

Yeah it's not uncommon. If you do have any questions though just ask :)
    semprot and maszd like this.
  3. AgoraNetworking

Thanks Chris!!!

We will buy a new license for a new forum we will launch first and, after knowing how all works, we will migrate some more :)

Thanks a lot.
    Chris D likes this.
  4. Alex - A2Hosting

Alex - A2Hosting Active Member

Good luck with the testing and the migration when the day arrives! :)
  5. AgoraNetworking

Ok! Bought and installed. WORKS GREAT.

End of summer I will buy another license to migrate the one I have in Vbulletin. Hope is not gonna be a problem because i have almost 100.000 registered users...
  6. Alex - A2Hosting

Alex - A2Hosting Active Member

You should be fine :). See the XF big board list here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/the-big-forum-list.26352/ -- The purple ones were originally vB before migrating to XF.

Just ensure you create backups first and if possible, do a test run first.
  7. AgoraNetworking

Hehe then no problem... Mine has 4.200.000 posts :)
  8. tyteen4a03

tyteen4a03 Well-Known Member

That one's no longer updated, see this one for the most up-to-date list.