XF 1.5 Add-On Uploading Fail

Aureus

Hello!

When I Upload MOSTLY All Add-Ons, It says the following Error:

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Actually. I put them EXACTLY Where they need to be.

Little help.

Hello!

When I Upload MOSTLY All Add-Ons, It says the following Error:

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

Actually. I put them EXACTLY Where they need to be.

Little help.

Can you double check to make sure that you uploaded the "library" folder to the root directory of your website which is usually located at /public_html/ or /var/www/html? If the addon contains a "style" or "js" folder, make sure those are uploaded to the root folder as well.

Can you double check to make sure that you uploaded the "library" folder to the root directory of your website which is usually located at /public_html/ or /var/www/html? If the addon contains a "style" or "js" folder, make sure those are uploaded to the root folder as well.
I am. I am using a Sub-Domain. It works with XenPorta 1 Easy. Any other Add-on Doesn't work.

Is that IN THE XenForo folder.

Or in the Libary where XenForo IS But not INSIDE of it

Typically an addon zip file consists of an "upload" folder. Inside the "upload" folder is always a "library" folder which is sometimes accompanied by a "js" or "styles" folder. Copy the folders inside the "upload" folder and upload them to your xenforo installation's root directory.

Top Bottom