Add-on Update Notifier

Add-on Update Notifier 1.1.8

No permission to download
I installed this addon 11 hours ago. I also received 3 alerts about a new addon update, but my addon listings are all displaying this icon:

View attachment 279368

I have my API key added also, but my XF license is expired; does it matter?
Until now, still the same
1672878324876.webp

Maybe caching is involved on my end?

Until now, still the same
View attachment 279404

Maybe caching is involved on my end?
Hmm, I don't think any caching would be that aggressive...

Can you try uninstalling and installing again? From the logs, it shows that your forum has checked in fine, so I don't understand why the addon would show that "waiting for fetch" indicator...

Reactions: rdn
Hmm, I don't think any caching would be that aggressive...

Can you try uninstalling and installing again? From the logs, it shows that your forum has checked in fine, so I don't understand why the addon would show that "waiting for fetch" indicator...
This was done, and I also manually run the XF cron.
I always get this alert:
1672904643744.webp

But still, there are no updates on the addons page.

This was done, and I also manually run the XF cron.
I always get this alert:
View attachment 279413

But still, there are no updates on the addons page.
Hmm there is something not right there... I'll need to think about this one a bit more, I might send you some test versions in a PM.. Don't know if I have time to fix it today, but probably tomorrow 😊👍

No hurry :)
What URLs do I need to check on my end? It might be a cache from Cloudflare.

No hurry :)
What URLs do I need to check on my end? It might be a cache from Cloudflare.
I really don't think it is caching related since it is in the admin, and also the alerts/push triggers after doing the cron... There is some odd scenario that I likely haven't considered 😁👍

• Love
Hover the orange part and it explains it 😊👍
You can basically ignore it, and when/if that addon gets an update the dev has been informed to not edit the version_string manually 👍
So if I ignore it, is it one time ignore or permanent? I don't want to ignore and forget it :D

So if I ignore it, is it one time ignore or permanent? I don't want to ignore and forget it :D
Oh sorry don't click the "ignore", but just don't mind it..

It is there to inform you that in case the addon notifier e.g. Shows updates exists when there are none, or the other way around, it is likely due to the addon dev having done manual changes to that field in the addon.json file 😊

Bug or feature?
1672938587333.png
What should I choose? ;)
Xenforo 2.2.11, php 8.1, MariaDB 10.x, Update from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1 actual.

Top Bottom