XF 1.2 Add icons above Forum , Chat and Members

He's modified his template and is using FontAwesome to place the icons there. I'll play around with it on my dev site and if nobody else responds before I figure it out I'll update the thread.

Not posting the solution, sorry since it's still a w.i.p. But suggesting that you should be aware also that this can be done with zero template edits. So advice here would be using the navtab IDs if you want to limit on the template edits. Below is an example so it's worthwhile looking at doing this via css eliminating the template editing as a possible alternative.

Screenshot_5.webp

Not posting the solution, sorry since it's still a w.i.p. But suggesting that you should be aware also that this can be done with zero template edits. So advice here would be using the navtab IDs if you want to limit on the template edits. Below is an example so it's worthwhile looking at doing this via css eliminating the template editing as a possible alternative.

View attachment 61789

That looks awesome as always, Shelley :)

View attachment 61789
Can you release the solution please (In Private , if you don't want release the solution in pubic) ?

Top Bottom