XF 1.4 Add Facebook "Share" button instead of recommend?

Hi, will you please tell me how to add the Facebook "Share" button instead of recommend. I have a ton of Facebook users that instead of them clicking "recommend" I would like them to be able to "Share" the post on their Facebook walls. Thanks!

@Brogan Is there a way to have it where I can change default function to "share" the content vs recommend? @rainmotorsports - I am not wanting to just change the phrase, but the actual function. On another site I use, when you click the "Share button" a window will populate giving you the opportunity to share on your Facebook wall, group or in a message. (attached an image as an example.) Screen Shot 2014-09-29 at 1.41.19 PM.webp

Can you please explain how to convert to function to "share" instead of like or recommend? I am about to share my site in my Facebook group which has over 48,000 members. Having the capability for them to share on their wall with the click of button is vital for my site. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated @Brogan

That's awesome. Thank you. However, how can I make that a visible "Share" button. I would have never ever noticed that until you showed me. Is there a way either to make that more visible with the actual share buttons? Or possible to even make the recommend button on the bottom of the page do the same? @Brogan

Thank you very much for all your help! I have successfully made it more noticeable. I added this to my EXTRA.CSS file.

Code:
.message .publicControls .item.postNumber:before
{
    content: 'SHARE';
    float: left;
    margin: 2px 2px 0 0;
    padding: 2px;
    color: #FFF;
    font: 700 14px/8px Arial;
    background: #FE6D4C;
}

Top Bottom