add facebook connect and twitter connect

PersGiG

hi
first of all i should say what a script
soft smooth and silky also advance
very nice
keep do what you are doing best

what i wanted to ask is if it is possible add facebook connect and twitter connect to your script
also in your main site put a demo for user interface and admin interface

thanks

the best part of Xenforo comunity is that even those who have no script can join discussions unlike some others that you should have a license and script then you can join discussions search and see options
nice

Is there anyway to convert a VB forum to Xenforo?

the best part of Xenforo comunity is that even those who have no script can join discussions unlike some others that you should have a license and script then you can join discussions search and see options
nice

Is there anyway to convert a VB forum to Xenforo?
As Sergei said there is a vB 3.8 importer, and it works amazingly well. Keep in mind that things for which there is no current counterpart in XF won't import though.

Blogs, Albums, Thread prefixes and tags etc will not port over, but the users, groups, forums, permissions, PMs etc all port very well. I was quite pleasantly surprised at how little fuss the import was (I've done it 3 times now) and how well it turned out on the other end.

YMMV depending on the particulars of your vB install and DB though so I'd *DEFINITELY* run through the whole process on a testbed server first if you possibly can. :)

Top Bottom