Lack of interest Add/Edit Admins page - Password confirmation inconsistency

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Alteran Ancient

This is mostly just a usability gripe, but regardless, some people regard inconsistency and usability as bugs or defects.

When you add or edit administrators as a Super Admin, there is a confirmation for your password at the top of the form. I regularly forget to complete this, make changes, click "Save", and then get the error telling me that I have not completed the field.

Instead, I would expect this confirmation to either be at the bottom of the form, just before the submit button, or as a confirmation modal when attempting to click "Save", similar to clicking the "Delete" icon whilst viewing the list of Admins.

If you feel that this is a suggestion and not regarded as a "defect", then feel free to relocate it to Suggestions.

Thanks.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is definitely something I would consider to be more of a suggestion.

It's specifically at the top because everything below relates to the user in question. Having an extra password field there may be misleading.

Top Bottom