1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.5 Add Code to All Pages

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by ncbetz, Jul 21, 2016.

1. ncbetz

ncbetz Formerly Noah Betz

I was asked to put code on all pages. Is there a place to put this that will go on every page of my forum? Like, would it work on just Index.php? I am trying to put a code for safari tab icons.

<link rel="mask-icon" href="website_icon.svg" color="red">
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Add it to the PAGE_CONTAINER template.
  3. ncbetz

My bad, I need to add a lot more stuff. I was told to add all of this to the <head> pages of my site:

link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" href="/apple-touch-icon.png?v=m2dP8R5BOO">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-32x32.png?v=m2dP8R5BOO" sizes="32x32">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-194x194.png?v=m2dP8R5BOO" sizes="194x194">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/android-chrome-192x192.png?v=m2dP8R5BOO" sizes="192x192">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" href="/favicon-16x16.png?v=m2dP8R5BOO" sizes="16x16">
    <link rel="manifest" href="/manifest.json?v=m2dP8R5BOO">
    <link rel="mask-icon" href="/safari-pinned-tab.svg?v=m2dP8R5BOO" color="#7b7b7b">
    <link rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico?v=m2dP8R5BOO">
    <meta name="apple-mobile-web-app-title" content="Liberty Underground">
    <meta name="application-name" content="Liberty Underground">
    <meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#2b5797">
    <meta name="msapplication-TileImage" content="/mstile-144x144.png?v=m2dP8R5BOO">
    <meta name="theme-color" content="#ffffff">
    Paste it in same place? If so, where?
  4. Ernest L. Defoe

Ernest L. Defoe Well-Known Member

I would guess before the closing </head> tag.
  5. ncbetz

Thanks, it worked! Anyone have experience with Safari tab icons? I cannot get it to work.