Lack of interest Add ability to set default tab and tab order of member profile page.

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

bzcomputers

Currently the member profile page is set to default to the "Latest activity" tab. This seems a little odd to me. If I am clicking on a member name, to me the first thing I am looking for is more details on that member, not what they've been doing or posting. To me the "About" tab seems more like what someone expects when first clicking on a member name, with the other tabs being additional information available once you get there.

Others may think completely different, but it would be nice to be able to change this default tab without template editing (which I know can easily be done and there are already a couple of add-ons that make this change too). Seems like a simple option to add to a default install.

Along with the ability to set the default tab the ability to set the tab order of the other member profile page options would be nice too.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Top Bottom