Ad Manager

Ad Manager 1.9

No permission to download
I would use this but I don't think it provides a way to put an ad in between the first and second post of a thread does it?

This is mainly where I place my ads and usually gives me the most response.

If using a script from an affiliate which doesn't have automatic size adjustments, you can edit the two templates as follows:

andy_admanager
Code:
<xen:require css="andy_admanager.css" />

<div class="small">
<center>

Place script here for small size banner

</center>
</div>

<div class="large">
<center>

Place script here for large size banner

</center>
</div>

andy_admanager.css
Code:
.small 
{
    display: none;
}

.large 
{
    display: inline;
}

@media (max-width: 1200px)
{
    .small 
    {
        display: inline;
    }

.large 
    {
        display: none;
    }    
}

There was an addon that was showing ad on the post on which the user came from Google, if I have said correctly. Can you do this? Or Show 300 x 250 ad on the right side of the first and the last post.

I have an addon that does the second one but it is not maintained.

Hi @AndyB ! I have issue with this Ad Manager !
I use the XF version 1.5.6 , install the addon correctly . I edit the template andy_admanager template i have add the google ads script but when i click save , the forum doesn't work . I have this error on Javascript console :

jQuery.easing[jQuery.easing.def] is not a function

I already try to re-upload /js/xenforo/xenforo.js , but still not working .

You have any solution ?

when i put my adsense code at template it is ok...but if i want trade and put other afilliate banner...like pop ads or ero advertising the banners dont appear. How can i put that affiliate banners?

strange I have set permission and everything to show the ADS on all pages, but they only show up at the top and button of the front page of the forum, any idea what I have done wrong?

Will this rotate ads in a specific template?

In the ad_above_breadcrumb template I want to rotate Adsense, OpenX, and another vendor's ad.

I current do this, but the modification is interfering with the responsive design.

Last edited:
I am trying to center the ads I have tried using the <center>link goes here</close> and have tried <center>linkhere</center> but it centers all the text on the forum! Any help would be great!

I think I figured out what happened the template got some of the text deleted !
<xen:require css="andy_admanager.css" />

<div class="adManager">

That was missing from the top and
</div> was missing at the end !

I use OpenX and a couple others who don't have responsive ads. Does the add-on work to make an add resize depending on the display size?

Also, does it add the sidebar to other pages outside of forum view?

@AndyB... first, thank you so much for your contributions here! Also, Street Triple commuter. :)

Quick question, I hope: is there a way to grab the node ID from the template? I feel like I should be able to figure this out because I can see the value in the Controller... but it's whooshing over my head.

is there a way to grab the node ID from the template?

Finally figured this out. First, use this tag to get a list of the values that are available in the template:

{xen:helper dump, $forum} <- this dumps everything available in the template and it was a lot of values, maybe 15 more.

In my case, I wanted the forum's parent ID and I was able to be use it in a conditional like this:

<xen:if is="{$forum.parent_node_id} == 35">
<xen:callback class="SBO_Ads" method="getHtml"></xen:callback>
</xen:if>

This lets me call different ads for each forum category.

Top Bottom