Ad Manager

Ad Manager 1.9

No permission to download
After update I cannot exclude ads on specific forums or by using the check boxes in settings.

Update: Seems it was me forgetting to look in the user groups permissions. Thanks for the help Andy.

Last edited:
Nothing is showing up? I replaced your code with my Google Adsense code. Not even a blank space.

Edit: Andy PM'ed me, I had to change the group permission settings to show ads. All set.

Last edited:
I can't find the option page to set up the add-on, please help. I have the German Version of Xenforo, I don't know where to find those options.

Just a suggestion @AndyB, but on future versions, you should allow ads to be placed in the sidebar (Google's responsive ads work there as well).

Another cool option might be to set group permissions based on ad location. So for instance, let's say I want the Registered group to be able to see the top forum view banner, but no others.

Anyways, just throwing that out there!

The display options aren't working correctly for me. If I choose any one of the forum view, thread view or forum list options, the ads display at all possible locations. For example, if I choose any one of the forum view options, I get ads at the top, bottom, and sides. I seem to have a all or nothing setting.

Thanks Andy, working perfectly. In case it helps anyone, I didn't have the proper adsense code... I used the code adsense emailed me, when I needed to configure a responsive ad in the adsense panel itself, and then use that code.

Andy, quick suggestion for you for a future release.

You should add the ability to put ads in the following locations:

ad_sidebar_top
ad_sidebar_below_visitor_panel
ad_sidebar_bottom

Where are the installation instructions for this addon? I'm new to xenForo and addon installation isn't very intuitive compared to what I'm used to.

Thanks Andy, working perfectly. In case it helps anyone, I didn't have the proper adsense code... I used the code adsense emailed me, when I needed to configure a responsive ad in the adsense panel itself, and then use that code.

Can you explain how to do that, mine seems to be a all or nothing at the moment and its driving me mad trying to work it out.

Top Bottom