Ad Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

Hi :)

I have a few issues. Biggest issue is, that I for some reason can't set it to 'randomly displaying adds'.

When I wish to have two ads rotating on the same spot, the system just place them underneath each other. It doesn't matter what position I try, it's the same:

Screen-shot-2013-11-29-at-11.07.43-AM.webp

I have tried to find a place where I can set this - but didn't find anything. It's really an issue, because we're having some cooperative partners which have been 'promised' a spot in our banner-section.

Another issue is, that I tried to center it in the CSS - but it just won't let me :/

Thank you :)

Hey there,

We are having a problem when creating a Source Coded link in categories with Pagination.
The link isnt visible, how can I fix this?

Thanks,

Is this working properly on flexile design? Is there a way to test it before buying ist?
On screenshots it looks really nice and easy to use :)

It isn't currently working very well with responsive themes unless you know how to use CSS well.

Updates are coming, just not ETA.

It isn't currently working very well with responsive themes unless you know how to use CSS well.

Updates are coming, just not ETA.
Hi Robbo,

Is the Ad Manager still being developed? Really looking forward to see an updated version :)

Thank you for your hard work.

Hi Robbo,

Is the Ad Manager still being developed? Really looking forward to see an updated version :)

Thank you for your hard work.
It is still next on my list. It's a very hard add-on to get right for releases. With the new template hooks system however it will probably be a bit easier to get stable.

Focus goes to websites + faq + tools + ad manager starting this week. This add-on will most likely get a re-code to take advantage of new XenForo features.

Robbo, if you remember, I was waiting for you to have a look at that memory error (Your forum has gone now so I have no link to refer you to).
Using the current version, we experienced a problem with page navs, so you suggested I try build 28. I did, but editing or adding an ad was fine...until the forum had a few threads in which case the plugin died with a memory error.

I narrowed the problem down, it's within the Position model, particularly the foreach loop on lines 41-51
As we only use one position anyway at the moment, I commented out that loop and bingo.

Just an FYI

Alright thanks. Hopefully the recode of this using the new template modification system will solve issues like this.

I'm looking to purchase this but it doesn't look like it has had an update in a while is it still being maintained/updated? Thank you for any info.

no worries, got it now. I had to close my browser and go back to your link for some reason after this.

Cheers!

Top Bottom