Ad Manager [Paid] [Deleted]

The way XenForo is done is it is expected you always have someone in the registered group as the main one. So that will generally always be true. You need to simply add the user is not a member of the admin group.
I have two questions:

1) How can I get a banner to show up below the very 1st post in a thread?

2) How can I get two 468x60 banners to show up side by side above the content and at the very bottom of the site? See here I can only get one otherwise when I put in two banners it puts it on top of the other :/

site: http://bit.ly/d2FLNw

1) I need to either write up something to show how to add a custom position there or get another release out. Once I get myself sorted (have had some issues of late delaying everyhting) I will do one of these.
2) This would have to be done with a custom code ad putting 2 beside each other or wait for the release which will add a new "ad group" ad type for things like this.

1) I need to either write up something to show how to add a custom position there or get another release out. Once I get myself sorted (have had some issues of late delaying everyhting) I will do one of these.
2) This would have to be done with a custom code ad putting 2 beside each other or wait for the release which will add a new "ad group" ad type for things like this.

These are extremely important to me right now as I just switched from VB to Xenforo and thats how our previous banners was setup. Can you help me out so we can make this happen and ill pitch you some $ for your time?

Yes, that would be great, more options for ad placements would be great. When will some of the feature upgrades be added?

How do I put two ads stacked one on top of each other in the sidebar?

I tried putting two banners, one for adsense and one for a paid subscriber, in the sidebar location "below sidebar". Unfortunately, they don't show up simultaneously, but instead they rotate visibility evenly to each other.

More than one ad per position isn't supported yet. You can do it either with custom code or adding a custom position. I don't have time to help everyone right now, just keep bugging me here and when I do I will get you some proper instructions or an update.

Hi,

I see ad manager Beta, any plans for an official release?

I'd like to buy your add on but I'm a little nervous about "Beta"

Thanks

My add-ons are generally in Beta until I have time to properly put them through testing, like unit tests etc. And when I have a better system in place to make quick releases. I would say towards the end of the year all my stuff will be progressing quite fast.

However, this add-on has no current issues that I am aware of except for lack of functionality in certain areas (like one ad per position at a time). There are a lot of people using this add-on so I think it is safe to assume the current version is stable.
However again, the price of this add-on won't go up or anything and there might be specials in the future you could wait for. So there is no harm in waiting at all.

Been running this add-on for a few days. Beta or not, it works perfectly for me at least. Makes adding and changing ads very easy. Well worth the price.

How do you setup a banner to only show on the main forum page only with the full list of nodes and not on any other pages?

Alos, the only way I can delete ads is to right click on delete and open in a new tab, if I left click on delete a loading bar appears for a second then disappears and nothing happens. I cant disable and add either. I am using the latest release and my browser is firefox 13.0.1

How do you setup a banner to only show on the main forum page only with the full list of nodes and not on any other pages?

Alos, the only way I can delete ads is to right click on delete and open in a new tab, if I left click on delete a loading bar appears for a second then disappears and nothing happens. I cant disable and add either. I am using the latest release and my browser is firefox 13.0.1

1) Under Page Criteria, check the box beside "Content template is" and underneath put this: forum_list

When i buy this Addon, is it possible to Center a Banner? I mean, not left, not right, i want the Banner in the Middle, is this possible?

Something I've thought about that I would like to see in this, is the ability to have an ad show every x post in a thread, not just limited to the first post within content. I know there are simple conditionals to achieve this already, but more the simplicity of wrapping that into an easy tick and flick solution. My understanding is... put the conditionals around the hook and let it travel. Would that work?

Top Bottom