1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ACP So Fresh

Discussion in 'XenForo Pre-Sales Questions' started by Anthony Parsons, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

Its so fresh moving around the ACP. Easy to navigate, clean, extremely fast and everything is still quickly at your fingertips. Very impressed with it.

Booth, ArnyVee, Kier and 3 others like this.
  2. Kier

Kier XenForo Developer Staff Member

Glad you like it, Anthony. Are you a fan of my doodled icons? I'm still unsure of them if I'm brutally honest.

ArnyVee likes this.
  3. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Well-Known Member

I'm a big fan of those icons Kier! Nice touch!

And, I agree with Anthony that the ACP is smooth and extremely fast and organized well! Great work :)

Robert likes this.
  4. Lost

Lost Well-Known Member

I love the doodled icons!

ArnyVee likes this.
  5. dmnkhhn

dmnkhhn Active Member

I think they look like placeholders. Don't get me wrong, we have a super clean layout and I think those doodles don't fit right into it. :/

6. JVCode

JVCode Well-Known Member

The doodles are great, and fun, I hope they stay.

ArnyVee likes this.
  7. Jamie

Jamie Well-Known Member

With everything else being polished, I think they stand out a bit.

Keep the doodled icons for those that bought a license during the beta, and then change them for the Gold release. Allow the admins the option to either keep the doodled icons when updating from Beta to Gold version though in case some want to keep them. :)

Jamie

8. Booth

Booth Well-Known Member

I like them, it adds a lot of character unseen in other forum software. This is because they are organic looking rather than sterile modern icons.

Please keep.

James likes this.
  9. kunik1962

kunik1962 Member

I love the doodled icons, I vote they stay

10. zkaraca

zkaraca Member

Which ones are the doodled icons?

11. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more with most everyone. I LOVE the doodle icons and feel that they "belong".

12. Peggy

Peggy Well-Known Member

when you first log into the acp.... you can't miss them.

13. crossovernetwork

crossovernetwork Active Member

I like the icons too :)

14. Anthony Parsons

Anthony Parsons Well-Known Member

I actually didn't notice that they're doodles... but I really liked them when I viewed them. Looking now, I see doodles. My first impression on them was that they're a very nice touch to access the main areas quickly.

I really can't stand everything being symmetrically perfect, and those help to break that symmetry within the confines of an image border. Hard to explain... kind off like a little piece of art within the ACP design itself.

Please keep them... they add that little extra touch of class IMHO to the ACP. Within themselves, they're a fresh concept.

15. iardon

iardon Member

I like the doodles.

ACP suggestion... it would be cool if the node tree was "drag and drop".

16. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Let's start a "Keep the Doodles" campaign ;)

Anthony Parsons likes this.