ACP So Fresh

With everything else being polished, I think they stand out a bit.

Keep the doodled icons for those that bought a license during the beta, and then change them for the Gold release. Allow the admins the option to either keep the doodled icons when updating from Beta to Gold version though in case some want to keep them. :)

Jamie

Glad you like it, Anthony. Are you a fan of my doodled icons? I'm still unsure of them if I'm brutally honest.
I like them, it adds a lot of character unseen in other forum software. This is because they are organic looking rather than sterile modern icons.

Please keep.

Glad you like it, Anthony. Are you a fan of my doodled icons? I'm still unsure of them if I'm brutally honest.
I actually didn't notice that they're doodles... but I really liked them when I viewed them. Looking now, I see doodles. My first impression on them was that they're a very nice touch to access the main areas quickly.

I really can't stand everything being symmetrically perfect, and those help to break that symmetry within the confines of an image border. Hard to explain... kind off like a little piece of art within the ACP design itself.

Please keep them... they add that little extra touch of class IMHO to the ACP. Within themselves, they're a fresh concept.

Top Bottom