ACP Extended (ACPE) [Deleted]

Very strange!

please disable the Add-On! then update XML!
It is missing a table which is installed by the update of the XML!

pardon!!!

or load the new version
A fix is online! Version 1470596781

The initial problem is resolved, but here is a new one going into the list of addons.

24505e31d66046e5bcc237d9b368833e.png

The initial problem is resolved, but here is a new one going into the list of addons.

24505e31d66046e5bcc237d9b368833e.png
Yes ok... I can not reproduce this!
Pleaxe check if "phc_acpp_addon_cats" table exists! Possibly under the wrong name "phc_accp_addon_cats" please rename....

The update should actually do this!
This was successful in the tests - just like now
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I managed to override the error by clicking directly on the add-on in the add-on list at the ACP homepage

87e192482fc94a8f91761a4eee73d349.png

If it can help another member.

I'm getting the same error when upgrading. "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later."

I had to go back to v1.8

I'm getting the same error when upgrading. "An unexpected error has occurred. Please try again later."

I had to go back to v1.8

In the home of the ACP clicks on the add-on in the list of active add-ons. From there, you can update the add-on by the XML

In the home of the ACP clicks on the add-on in the list of active add-ons. From there, you can update the add-on by the XML

That's not what's going on. He is renaming a table during the upgrade process and for some reason it's not working correctly for everyone. That's 2 of us now.

I'm currently at work but I bet uninstalling the add-on first (v1.8) and then doing a clean install would work. I will try that tonight and see what happens.

Last edited:
I had time at lunch to look at this. If you can get back to v1.8 just uninstall it then go into your database using phpMyAdmin or something and drop the three v1.8 tables. Two of them are named phc_accp, etc. and that's what is happening. If you open up his xml file you can see what he is doing and for whatever reason the creation of the new table names(s) and the deletion of the old names is not happening correctly. The new table names should all be phc_acpp, etc. like he said. It's probably the order in which the events are happening during install and maybe with his version of php it's just not happening on his end.

Anyway, I dropped the old tables and did a clean install of v1.9 and its working now.

Last edited:
All of the bots are unknown,

bots.webp
and and error,

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: google - library/phc/ACPPlus/Helper/ACPPlus.php:679
Generated By: Solidus, A moment ago

Code:
#0 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/phc/ACPPlus/Helper/ACPPlus.php(679): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/var/www/vhosts...', 679, Array)
#1 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/phc/ACPPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Online.php(15): phc_ACPPlus_Helper_ACPPlus::getRobotInfo('google')
#2 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_ACPPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Online->actionIndex()
#3 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#4 /var/www/vhosts/wweforums.net/httpdocs/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#5 {main}

Oh, I just noticed he added the same feature as that other add-on adds and it's available via the Home tab o_O

Cool, now I can remove the other add-on (y)

View attachment 151961
and and error,

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined index: google - library/phc/ACPPlus/Helper/ACPPlus.php:679
Generated By: Solidus, A moment ago
I have improved!

Why the bot names are not resolved. Unknown...
I think the spider.xml is missing ... Please check if internal_data there is such a file!

Does the export feature include EVERY setting that is changed on ACP: Options, Node/Usergroup/User permissions, promotions, Notices, Help Pages, etc....
Basically anything that is changed on the 5 ACP tabs: Home, Users, Applications, Appearance and Tools.

I know for Appearance we can export and re-import styles,

I need to know this as we are in testing phase of vB to XF migration, and when we make the final switch to XF, any changes that were made to the ANY setting in ACP, will need to be done from scratch again.

Thanks.

Last edited:

If you give it enough time some of the bots on the list will show up and you will see a date. Not only that, but a few of them no longer even exist.

For example, msnbot from MSN was retired just a few years ago. I don't even think Microcrap is using it anymore.

Does the export feature include EVERY setting that is changed on ACP: Options, Node/Usergroup/User permissions, promotions, Notices, Help Pages, etc....
Basically anything that is changed on the 5 ACP tabs: Home, Users, Applications, Appearance and Tools.

I know for Appearance we can export and re-import styles,

I need to know this as we are in testing phase of vB to XF migration, and when we make the final switch to XF, any changes that were made to the ANY setting in ACP, will need to be done from scratch again.

Thanks.
Only this data... with UserFields

Screen_20170505030253.webp

Disable addon then upload all the files from folder "upload" to server overwrite all exist and then select "upgrade addon" but got HTTP ERROR 500, the same as last time happened with 1.8.0.

Disable addon then upload all the files from folder "upload" to server overwrite all exist and then select "upgrade addon" but got HTTP ERROR 500, the same as last time happened with 1.8.0.

Try to disable the add-on or from v1.8 do an uninstall. Then go into your database and drop all of the tables that start with phc and then do a clean install of v1.9. Even if you uninstall v1.8 the tables will still be in the database regardless. Some developers don't bother to remove the tables at uninstall and some do. It just depends. Then if there were several changes made to the tables like renaming them, etc. during the different versions, it can cause problems and you must go in there and manually remove or rename them.

If you don't know how to remove old tables and do backups first then you really shouldn't be installing add-ons. If you can get v1.9 installed and then he doesn’t rename the tables again you shouldn’t have any more problems.

Hope that helps...

Try to disable the add-on or from v1.8 do an uninstall. Then go into your database and drop all of the tables that start with phc and then do a clean install of v1.9. Even if you uninstall v1.8 the tables will still be in the database regardless. Some developers don't bother to remove the tables at uninstall and some do. It just depends. Then if there were several changes made to the tables like renaming them, etc. during the different versions, it can cause problems and you must go in there and manually remove or rename them.

If you don't know how to remove old tables and do backups first then you really shouldn't be installing add-ons. If you can get v1.9 installed and then he doesn’t rename the tables again you shouldn’t have any more problems.

Hope that helps...
I did what you told step by step and pretty sure there were no tables remain (start with phc) and I still can not install the addon Http:error 500 and log shows below
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '=', expecting ')' - library/phc/ACPPlus/Helper/ACPPlus.php:679

Even it didn't work I could see the database got some new tables which I just removed. I tried several times to drop and install, no luck. I wonder this issue is similar to 1.8.0? Author fixed it soon.

Top Bottom