ACP Extended (ACPE) [Deleted]

au lait updated ACP Extended (ACPE) with a new update entry:

Version 1.4

[information] To update this add-ons please disable it!

[fixed] if cron for checking XenForo version disabled - Then the last version information hide
[fixed] Who voted link: moved from Thread tools to be beside Edit link on pool itself.
[fixed] Phrase accp_copy_to_clipboard not exists
[fixed] Change the geo ip provider - to update this infos into the ACP; You must enable the DEBUG Mode and reload the ACP Home page.
[fixed] DB-Tools Header-link
[fixed] Hide .htaccess Tools If no Apache...

Read the rest of this update entry...

[information] To update this add-ons please disable it!

You have to completely uninstall the old version first. Just disabling it won’t work, at least on my server it didn't.

Uninstall the old version first then reinstall the new one fresh.

I updated this way (I do so since version 1.0), and without any errors or problems:

1. I open the dialog to open the addon xml file
2. I upload all files from latest version and overwrite all existing files
3. I now run the update with the xml file

No errors, no crash - it runs like it should I think.
But I also tested au laits way like he sayd - it also works for me.

Tested with two of my XenForo 1.5.8 and 1.5.10 and addon update from 1.3 to 1.4 final and beta and 1.2 to 1.4 final.
No errors, no crash and no uninstall - realy. :)

What not will run ist this way:
1. upload all new addon files and overwrite existing.
2. open and run now the update xml file
This way, the ACP homepage will come up with an error. But the way above runs right.

What not will run ist this way:
1. upload all new addon files and overwrite existing.
2. open and run now the update xml file
This way, the ACP homepage will come up with an error. But the way above runs right.

That's exactly what I did and received the error.

It's too confusing and wasn't made clear when it just said disable the add-on first. Really should figure out a way to make it update like a normal add-on.

When I enable/disable debug mode I get the intermittent error below. It doesn’t happen every time, but it happens about 1 time out of every 3 so it’s a little buggy.

Code:
Error Info
Unable to Connect to tcp://ip-api.com:80. Error #110: Connection timed out - library/Zend/Http/Client/Adapter/Socket.php:235

Stack Trace
#0 /home/me/public_html/library/Zend/Http/Client.php(973): Zend_Http_Client_Adapter_Socket->connect('ip-api.com', 80, false)
#1 /home/me/public_html/library/phc/ACPPlus/Helper/ACPPlus.php(184): Zend_Http_Client->request('GET')
#2 /home/me/public_html/library/phc/ACPPlus/Extend/XenForo/ControllerAdmin/Home.php(50): phc_ACPPlus_Helper_ACPPlus::fetchHostInfos(Array)
#3 /home/me/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): phc_ACPPlus_Extend_XenForo_ControllerAdmin_Home->actionIndex()
#4 /home/me/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/me/public_html/admin.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}

Request State
Array
(
    [url] => http://mydomain.com/admin.php
    [_GET] => Array
        (
        )

[_POST] => Array
        (
        )

)

au lait updated ACP Extended (ACPE) with a new update entry:

Version 1.6

[add] Export/Import for Options || DebugMode must be switched on!
[add] Add-On Note For information on an add-on. (E.g. Self-made changes to an add-on that is then displayed as a hint before an update/deinstall.
[add] "Enhanced Search" new Version Check for Admin-Home
[add] Error-Log "Clear all Logs" Button

[fixed] ACP -> logs/logins pagination
[fixed] Several other improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

Look at the pictures ;)

Attachments

• Screen_20170128041048.webp
    Screen_20170128041048.webp
    52.4 KB · Views: 12
  • Screen_20170128041118.webp
    Screen_20170128041118.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen_20170128041127.webp
    Screen_20170128041127.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen_20170128041133.webp
    Screen_20170128041133.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Screen_20170128041200.webp
    Screen_20170128041200.webp
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
  • Screen_20170128041245.webp
    Screen_20170128041245.webp
    33.4 KB · Views: 12
Why you not simply use that addon from AndyB ? Its good and worked good with that one from au lait. ;)

I get this error when trying to upload the XML file

Fatal error: Can't use method return value in write context in /home/xxxxx/public_html/forums/library/phc/ACPPlus/CronEntry/ACPCron.php on line 32

A litle bit more infos please... What addon version, xenforo version,...
Have you checked all uploaded files? Try to reupload them and install it then again.

A other fast solution can be to use for first install a older version (pick it up from history) and update them to the latest after.

A litle bit more infos please... What addon version, xenforo version,...
Have you checked all uploaded files? Try to reupload them and install it then again.

A other fast solution can be to use for first install a older version (pick it up from history) and update them to the latest after.

Addon Version - 1.6
Xenforo Version - 1.5.12
All files are uploaded
I also tried to reupload and install again. The XML is not uploading that is where I am getting the error.

Ok, I will try to reproduce this - but I think at the moment its best, you delete all files from this addon and try an older version for first install and update then.

The developer is at holyday at the moment, as I know so. So I can only give you the hint with the older version.

(I use it since first alpha release in 3 forums without these trouble, but as updates.)

Top Bottom