Account Upgrades

wickedstangs

Alright I think I have this setup right.. the only problem is when people use it, it not automatically changing there title.
upgrades.webp

When they click on one of the upgrades
Premium3.webp
Looks to be putting them in the right spot.. But there profile / Avatar is not upgrading.. Still shows him as a donator.. the Premium member should have a different images..
Premium2.webp

Does this look right?
Premium Member.webp
Does Disabled User Upgrades have to be checked?

What is the Display Styling Priority:

My user-group are all different..
Admin 1000
BoardMembers 0
Donators 5
Moderators 900
Premium 100
Regular 0
SuperModerators 0
Unreg 0

Should they be all in somewhat of an order?

and so on?

Tried everything and can't get his usergroup image to change.
premiummember.png

The picture of your Premium Member upgrade shows that no usergroups are added. Presumably you want that upgrade to put users into the Premium Member usergroup in which case you need to click the checkbox next to that group. Note that this change is not retroactive to previously upgraded users. In my testing I found that you need to downgrade and then re-upgrade existing users to properly enter them into the subscription with the new groups specified.

The Display Styling Priority for each group determines which user title is shown when the user belongs to multiple groups with titles specified. Set the priorities appropriately. In my testing I confirmed that the new user title is applied to a user immediately after their account is upgraded.

The picture of your Premium Member upgrade shows that no usergroups are added. Presumably you want that upgrade to put users into the Premium Member usergroup in which case you need to click the checkbox next to that group. Note that this change is not retroactive to previously upgraded users. In my testing I found that you need to downgrade and then re-upgrade existing users to properly enter them into the subscription with the new groups specified.

The Display Styling Priority for each group determines which user title is shown when the user belongs to multiple groups with titles specified. Set the priorities appropriately. In my testing I confirmed that the new user title is applied to a user immediately after their account is upgraded.

I put him back to regular member status and the donator tag is still there?

Is the donator image implemented as a user title? I ask because I have seen images like this implemented in other ways. If we are talking about user titles then we need to make sure it's a user title.

Otherwise you need to check what groups the user is a member of. Presumably the title is coming from one of their group memberships.

Ok, he is in Registered and Premium Member so he should have one of those two titles, depending on which group has the higher priority.

He is out of the Donator section.
donatorsb.webp

I change all my prioritys.
Admin 1000
Supermod 900
Premium 800
Moderator 700
Donators 600
Board Members 500
Regular 400
Unreg 0

He is still showing up as a Donator...

Maybe it's one of your addons. I know you have a lot of addons installed. Try disabling them:

Admin CP -> Home -> List Add-ons -> Disable (in the Control menu for each addon)

If you still have problems then I can take a look if you want to trust me with your admin login.

I should have thought of this...

Rebuilding the user cache fixed it:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild User Caches
If that fixed it, then one of your add-ons is likely causing relatively serious problems (New User Thread, if you have an old version).

Top Bottom