1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Upgrades

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by wickedstangs, Mar 1, 2011.

1. wickedstangs

wickedstangs Well-Known Member

Alright I think I have this setup right.. the only problem is when people use it, it not automatically changing there title.

When they click on one of the upgrades
    Looks to be putting them in the right spot.. But there profile / Avatar is not upgrading.. Still shows him as a donator.. the Premium member should have a different images..

Does this look right?
    Premium Member.jpg
    Does Disabled User Upgrades have to be checked?
  2. wickedstangs

What is the Display Styling Priority:

My user-group are all different..
    Admin 1000
    BoardMembers 0
    Donators 5
    Moderators 900
    Premium 100
    Regular 0
    SuperModerators 0
    Unreg 0

Should they be all in somewhat of an order?

and so on?
  3. wickedstangs

Tried everything and can't get his usergroup image to change. [​IMG]
  4. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

The picture of your Premium Member upgrade shows that no usergroups are added. Presumably you want that upgrade to put users into the Premium Member usergroup in which case you need to click the checkbox next to that group. Note that this change is not retroactive to previously upgraded users. In my testing I found that you need to downgrade and then re-upgrade existing users to properly enter them into the subscription with the new groups specified.

The Display Styling Priority for each group determines which user title is shown when the user belongs to multiple groups with titles specified. Set the priorities appropriately. In my testing I confirmed that the new user title is applied to a user immediately after their account is upgraded.
  5. wickedstangs

I put him back to regular member status and the donator tag is still there?
  6. Jake Bunce

Is the donator image implemented as a user title? I ask because I have seen images like this implemented in other ways. If we are talking about user titles then we need to make sure it's a user title.

Otherwise you need to check what groups the user is a member of. Presumably the title is coming from one of their group memberships.
  7. wickedstangs

I put those images in user groups
  8. wickedstangs

here is his profile

I have downgraded him and upgraded him and still no change..
  9. Jake Bunce

Looks good.

What group is that user in? Make sure he's not still in the donator group:

Admin CP -> Users -> Search for Users
  10. Jake Bunce

Ok, he is in Registered and Premium Member so he should have one of those two titles, depending on which group has the higher priority.
  11. wickedstangs

He is out of the Donator section.

I change all my prioritys.
    Admin 1000
    Supermod 900
    Premium 800
    Moderator 700
    Donators 600
    Board Members 500
    Regular 400
    Unreg 0

He is still showing up as a Donator...
  12. Jake Bunce

Maybe it's one of your addons. I know you have a lot of addons installed. Try disabling them:

Admin CP -> Home -> List Add-ons -> Disable (in the Control menu for each addon)

If you still have problems then I can take a look if you want to trust me with your admin login.
  13. wickedstangs

conversation sent..
  14. Jake Bunce

I should have thought of this...

Rebuilding the user cache fixed it:

Admin CP -> Tools -> Rebuild Caches -> Rebuild User Caches
  15. wickedstangs

wow, I was in there today but in the Cron Entries doing Downgrade User Upgrades... Thanks for the help appreciate it..
  16. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

If that fixed it, then one of your add-ons is likely causing relatively serious problems (New User Thread, if you have an old version).