Abyss

Abyss 1.5.22.0

No permission to download
Bqzt2ry.png

how to change this text color from black to white :)

@Mike Creuzer plz tell me thanks

Is there any plans to update this theme to the current version of xenforo? Few outdated templates on there. Its been like that for about a month when i first bought xenith and abyss and frankly losing patience after so much waiting around.

Is there any plans to update this theme to the current version of xenforo? Few outdated templates on there. Its been like that for about a month when i first bought xenith and abyss and frankly losing patience after so much waiting around.

Yes it will be updated. Though the outdated templates aren't a big deal you can automatically merge changes and you should be fone

Yes it will be updated. Though the outdated templates aren't a big deal you can automatically merge changes and you should be fone
Automatic merging does not work.

Merging gives the following error:
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

Note i have not manually updated any of those templates.

I can only download the version from August there is no download button for the latest version.

Automatic merging does not work.

Merging gives the following error:
The custom template is out of date but has been edited more recently than the parent. Merging can only be done by hand.

Note i have not manually updated any of those templates.

Some of these templates are likely not actually outdated then, Just open the template and save it. The way XenForo checks for outdated templates will sometimes cause false positives depending on quite a few factors.

Jake

We completely reworked the color palette so its wicked smooth and easy on the eyes. Here is a sneak preview, will release tonight.Screen Shot 2015-12-03 at 4.33.31 PM.webp

Mike Creuzer updated Abyss with a new update entry:

Major UI.X updates, contrast improvements, and new features

Hi all,

We'd like to apologize for the delay in this release, things got a little hectic. But we made sure it was our best work. The biggest outcry was contrast, so we made sure to get that addressed.

In addition to all the features in the last 3-5 UI.X releases, plus all the bug fixes reported to date taken care of.

Some of the new features/bug fixes include:
  • static canvas panel support
  • .commentSimple and .messageSimple (comments and small messages) have been styled as that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey @Mike Creuzer

Can I simply just use this theme as a child to Xenith so I don't have to make multiple changes to both? Want to make sure before I purchase!

Another question for you @Mike Creuzer

Profile tabs in responsive are too large,

3.png

Would it be possible to either:

Make them slide (so you'd swipe left to see more tabs) or slim them down in responsive only?

Thanks.

Top Bottom