1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dive In - Material Design Icons, Completely Customizable, Intricate & Beautiful Interface

1. Mike Creuzer
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Updates Duration:
    12 months; $25 optional annual renewal
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment

Abyss is dark skin for one of our most powerful intricate themes, Xenith. Abyss uses the cohesive and brilliant design that makes Xenith a fan favorite, including styling for the media gallery, resource manager, xenPorta 2, and featured threads; XenForo's hottest add-ons.

Using the UI.X Framework gives Abyss a wealth of added features including custom node icons, FontAwesome, sticky navigations and userbars, complete integration with the widget framework, sticky thread, node, sidebar, and postbit toggling options, a width changer from fluid to fixed, and much, much more.

With its rich dark color scheme, Abyss brings a whole new design to Xenith and UI.X.

View Live Demo | View Product & Purchase

Thank you!
    Audentio Design
    Related Resources:
    aligon, mcatze and Lindal_Oronar like this.

Recent Reviews

1. HayDric8
    We use both Xenith and Abyss on our site, and it looks for what we have done with it. Thank you Audentio Design!
  2. Lindal_Oronar
    A few members asked me for a dark style, so i decided to use abyss because this style is modern, has more than enough options and a very good support. So i will thank Audentio design for this awesome style.
  3. tajhay
    Latest version of Abyss and Xenith have outdated templates when upgraded to latest version of xenforo which has been out for a while. Keep note if looking to purchase. Will update review when/if this theme gets updated.
  4. JustinHawk
    Great theme with an awesome design as forever audentio have ! i am loving out this theme! i was watching its demo since morning and in last can't stop myself from purchasing it. Well worth the money. :) :P truly a nice dark theme.
    1. Mike Creuzer
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much, Justin! :)