1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abyss 1.5.10.0

Dive In - Material Design Icons, Completely Customizable, Intricate & Beautiful Interface

1. Mike Creuzer
    Compatible XF Versions:
    Updates Duration:
    12 months; $25 optional annual renewal
    Visible Branding:
    Yes, but removable with payment
    [​IMG]

Abyss is dark skin for one of our most powerful intricate themes, Xenith. Abyss uses the cohesive and brilliant design that makes Xenith a fan favorite, including styling for the media gallery, resource manager, xenPorta 2, and featured threads; XenForo's hottest add-ons.

Using the UI.X Framework gives Abyss a wealth of added features including custom node icons, FontAwesome, sticky navigations and userbars, complete integration with the widget framework, sticky thread, node, sidebar, and postbit toggling options, a width changer from fluid to fixed, and much, much more.

With its rich dark color scheme, Abyss brings a whole new design to Xenith and UI.X.

View Live Demo | View Product & Purchase

Thank you!
    Audentio Design
    Related Resources:
    Xenith
    aligon, mcatze and Lindal_Oronar like this.

Recent Reviews

1. HayDric8
    HayDric8
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.6.0
    We use both Xenith and Abyss on our site, and it looks for what we have done with it. Thank you Audentio Design!
  2. Lindal_Oronar
    Lindal_Oronar
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.6.0
    A few members asked me for a dark style, so i decided to use abyss because this style is modern, has more than enough options and a very good support. So i will thank Audentio design for this awesome style.
  3. tajhay
    tajhay
    2/5,
    Version: 1.5.0.1
    Latest version of Abyss and Xenith have outdated templates when upgraded to latest version of xenforo which has been out for a while. Keep note if looking to purchase. Will update review when/if this theme gets updated.
  4. JustinHawk
    JustinHawk
    5/5,
    Version: 1.5.0.1
    Great theme with an awesome design as forever audentio have ! i am loving out this theme! i was watching its demo since morning and in last can't stop myself from purchasing it. Well worth the money. :) :P truly a nice dark theme.
    1. Mike Creuzer
      Author's Response
      Thank you so much, Justin! :)