Abyss

Abyss [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
ThemeHouse updated Abyss with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.3.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.3 compatibility
  • Fixed an issue that caused forum, what's new, and media tab drop-downs to shift to the left which is only viewable when logged in and using sidebar navigation.
  • Fixed an issue with search z-index which caused the search bar to end up behind the navigation bar when its location is set to the staff bar.
  • Fixed an issue in QA threads that caused the styling to break when selecting a new solution.
  • Fixed an issue with the left...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello!
I can't update template since version 2.2.1.0.0!
UI.X is 2.2.0 Patch Level 1

I receive each time error
2-png.242391

How to fix it? How to update?

ThemeHouse updated Abyss with a new update entry:

Version 2.2.4.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.2.4 compatibility
  • Added a feature that wraps the nav phrase in span for additional design options with the sidebar navigation
  • Fixed an issue on Legend that caused the login phrase to not be viewable on mobile
  • Fixed an issue that caused meta titles to not work properly
  • Fixed an issue with the overlay blur effect that caused page width issues on mobile when modals are opened
  • Fixed an issue with the Fab button which caused it to show above...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi
Since i upgrade Abyss and Xenith to 2.2.4.0 version
I am having a display problem with the image background in the Nodes Grid
I set the background image custom value but the image wont display
Do you have any idea
Thanks

Url: https://www.tutoriaux-excalibur.com

Last edited:
I found the problem, when I update the style by default the Node layout and styling Style has been disabled.

I had to re-enable it

Go to

Admin/Forums/Node layout and styling Style: Abyss

Click on the button Enable styling for style

Click after on the button rebuild cache

This resource has been removed and is no longer available. The following reason was provided:
This resource has been deleted by XenForo Ltd. in line with our resource housekeeping criteria.

Either automated, or manual deletion of resources based on some arbitrary, unpublished period of activity of the user who posted the resources. We only log into that account to post updates for the themes, and we only post updates for the themes when they are needed, which is typically when XenForo makes a new release.

Is this still available?
Yes, here

Either automated, or manual deletion of resources based on some arbitrary, unpublished period of activity of the user who posted the resources. We only log into that account to post updates for the themes, and we only post updates for the themes when they are needed, which is typically when XenForo makes a new release.

Yes, here
There's addon's/styles that haven't been updated and accounts that haven't been logged in to for far longer, so it wouldn't seem to be an automated thing, but I'm sure one of the XF team will let you know if you ask.... :unsure:

There's addon's/styles that haven't been updated and accounts that haven't been logged in to for far longer, so it wouldn't seem to be an automated thing, but I'm sure one of the XF team will let you know if you ask.... :unsure:

Maybe that was the issue, that they still had a price attached to them, or weren't marked as unmaintained? I'm guessing that was the case. Anyway, I'm sure it will get worked out, whatever the issue was.

Top Bottom