Abyss

Abyss [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
There is an option in the style options or in the user group options to disable the welcome block for registered logged in visitors. I don't remember exactly where. But it turns off the welcome block completely when you log in. I don't know how to just turn off the registration button, it' not supposed to behave like that.

Has anyone else had difficulty using custom user/usergroup banners with this theme?

We use them quite heavily, utilizing the EXTRA.LESS template to define them and they work just fine on the Default Xenforo2 theme, as well as any theme I've ever used on Xen1.

But with the identical setup in an Abyss theme, the banners do not render, only the junk text placed in the banner text box that gets the banner to appear in every other theme I've ever used. "dddddd"

This happens everywhere a banner would be displayed, not just on a profile or a message, so it leads me to believe there's some other overriding issue somewhere.

Again, I know the CSS works, since the banners work in the Default theme. Just seems to be something specific to this theme.

There is an option in the style options or in the user group options to disable the welcome block for registered logged in visitors. I don't remember exactly where. But it turns off the welcome block completely when you log in. I don't know how to just turn off the registration button, it' not supposed to behave like that.
I cant find this option there see screenshot:
A.webp

There is an option in the style options or in the user group options to disable the welcome block for registered logged in visitors. I don't remember exactly where.

I cant find this option there see screenshot:

I have just searched a little in XF1 for you (I don't have XF2 yet). It is a user group permission. For the group "Unregisterd / Unconfirmed" the option "[UI.X] -> Can view welcome block" must be set to "Allow", for "Registered" to "Not set (No)" or "Never".

You can also modify the Welcome Block, e.g. show a message like "Start new topic" to registered users. Then the above settings must be reversed.

BTW: What options does the selectbox "Welcome section visible to" offer in your screenshot?

ThemeHouse updated Abyss with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.10.0.0 Released

Abyss 2 2.0.10.0.0 Changelog:
  1. Fixed cookie notice alignment
  2. Fixed the issue that caused registration field names from not being aligned with the field boxes
  3. Improvements were made to the styling for the media column sidebar
  4. Improvements were made to button sizing
  5. Fixed scrolling notice display issues
  6. Removed the negative margin in the title bar
  7. Improvements synced styling on quick reply messages
  8. Social media links now open in a new tab
  9. Improved...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm sorry if this is a very dumb or obvious-answer question, but, where may I edit the "Follow us on Facebook," footer widget to link to my facebook instead of yours? No offense or anything--unless that's part of the purchase of the theme?

ThemeHouse updated Abyss with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.3.0.0 Released

Abyss 2 2.1.3.0 Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.3 compatibility
For more information: https://github.com/Audentio/xf2theme-issues/issues?utf8=✓&q=is:issue+milestone:2.1.3+is:closed+

Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.

Note: This update does require a UI.X add-on update to function properly. You can download the latest version...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom