Abyss [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)
ThemeHouse updated Abyss with a new update entry:

Version 2.1.10.0.0 Released

Changelog:
  • XenForo 2.1.10.0.0 compatibility
  • Improved footer widget styling
  • Fixed an issue with tooltip arrow styling
  • Improved discussion list coloring properties which now allow you to color both even/odd colors
Note: This release cannot be used on XenForo 2.0, it is exclusively for XenForo 2.1 only.
Note: This update does not require a UI.X add-on update to function properly.

Read the rest of this update entry...

@ThemeHouse - I havent noticed anything for 2.2 yet. Assuming XF are getting close to releasing it, have you got a BETA for us to try out?
Our team is working hard on getting all of our themes updated to 2.2. As far as a beta release, if we decide to release one to the public we'll post an announcement. If not, you'll see the updates once XF2.2 is officially released.

After updating to the newest version, I'm getting a few errors on mobile. I have rebuilt xenforo, deleted and reinstalled the Abyss theme and disabled all other add-ons other than UI.X 2.2. The only change I've made currently is to change the logo but it was having the same issues before that change as well.

At the top of the header where the search, notifications, user pfp, and messages are located, the icons are missing and there is a single one that looks like a coke bottle. When logged out there is a speaker and squiggly lines.

Logged in:
lightshot_1601812960.png
Logged out:
lightshot_1601813663.png

It's fine on the default theme and on the desktop version of Abyss.

Second, the forum topic and messages count show a toilet paper and rice icons.
lightshot_1601813006.png

Third, the text editor on mobile isn't showing any of the icons for the various options at the top.
lightshot_1601818331.png

Hope this helps solve any issues if there are problems with the theme, or someone can point me in the right direction if it's something I did wrong. Everything is working correctly on the default theme. I've never had an issue in the past.

Thanks

There is an option in the style options or in the user group options to disable the welcome block for registered logged in visitors. I don't remember exactly where. But it turns off the welcome block completely when you log in. I don't know how to just turn off the registration button, it' not supposed to behave like that.
Has this been fixed? I want to be able to just remove the register now button from view for logged in users, and I've seen something similar on a forum either using Abyss or Xenith. Were they able to hide the button because they were using Xenith instead of Abyss?

Thanks,
Harvest

Top Bottom