Abyss

Abyss [Paid] 2.2.15.0.2

No permission to buy ($35.00)

ThemeHouse

ThemeHouse submitted a new resource:

Abyss - Dive In

abyss-hero.png
Abyss
Based off it’s XenForo 1 successor, Abyss still brings many of the same features to XenForo 2.
Features include a flat, modern design with a hand-crafted and detailed interface design which is integrated with UI.X 2.

Abyss brings it’s darker look which suitable for any forum along with many different abilities that allow you to switch out the...

Read more about this resource...

Can your themes be installed without UI.X? I dont want a framework, I want a skin.
It comes with settings but they all compile from less, so it's performant. It requires the add-on for various things, but otherwise every bit as much a theme as anything else. Should have xenporta support and support for all major add-ons!

Are more XF1 themes gonna be ported to XF2?

I'm actually waiting for Corp and Rekt to be ported before i switch over.
Would be nice if you have an rough estimate but if you don't know i will patiently wait.

ThemeHouse updated Abyss with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.5.0.0 Released

• Improved code bbcode backgrounds on dark themes
  • Improvements to header sizing
  • Improvements to the hero image load time, background color, and so that text is illegible briefly
  • Fixed avatars from cutting into profile post comments
  • Fixed shadow for overflow tabs when the bar has no background color
For an entire list of improvements and fixes for UI.X 2, you are able to view them here...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Are more XF1 themes gonna be ported to XF2?

I'm actually waiting for Corp and Rekt to be ported before i switch over.
Would be nice if you have an rough estimate but if you don't know i will patiently wait.
No official ETA yet but many more to come! :)
What happens if you install one of your skins without UI.X?
You are able to install the themes with just the theme files and xml without problems, just be sure to have the UI.X add-on installed though as it is required.

I've got a style comment...

.block-minorHeader has a blue bar at the bottom below the header. Minor headers are used on the sidebar.

However, there is also a sidenav position; and usually this position is done with .block-header. Headers in the sidenav, don't have that blue bar at the bottom of the header. Granularity of XF2's design is that the content gets more in-depth as you go from left to right (reversed for RTL). By not having the blue bar at the bottom of the sidenav headers, it makes it look like the content is less important, even though it should be more broad.

This can easily be seen on the account preferences screen.

How can I get the welcome section to show up on XenPorta2 as well as the forum list? EWRporta_articles_index

Version 2.0.7.0.0 Released

Abyss 2 2.0.7.0.0 Changelog:
  1. Fixed the issue which caused watch or other links in nodes from not working
  2. Fixed mobile spacing on block statuses
  3. Fixed the issue that caused edge from switching to a small logo
  4. Fixed the local loaded material icons to use the base URL instead
  5. Fixed the hover state on the side nav canvas
  6. Fixed the issue that caused some social media icons from showing
  7. Added a phrase for the sidebar toggle trigger tooltip
  8. Fixed the navbar...

I'm using different effects on some stuff.
One of the places is the category nodes.

On the stock and for instance vertiforo theme the effect overlaps the forum nodes for that category.(And the other way around)
This is not the case with abyss as the forum nodes will overlap the category node while hovering on a category.

it's like the category node is on a different depth then the forum nodes.
So to be clear how can i get the same depth on category's and forums?

I'm using different effects on some stuff.
One of the places is the category nodes.

On the stock and for instance vertiforo theme the effect overlaps the forum nodes for that category.(And the other way around)
This is not the case with abyss as the forum nodes will overlap the category node while hovering on a category.

it's like the category node is on a different depth then the forum nodes.
So to be clear how can i get the same depth on category's and forums?

Can anyone help me with this?
examp.gif

As you can see when i hover over something it will not overlap the other forums or category.
On other themes this is not the case, so how can i get the same depth on all these nodes?

Version 2.0.7.2.0 Released

Abyss 2 2.0.7.2.0 Changelog:
  1. Collapse sidebar improvements
  2. Fixed an issue with scrollable sticky sidebars
  3. Fixed an issue that caused the off-canvas tab alert label to be oddly positioned
  4. Fixed an issue with sub-navigation which wasn’t vertically aligned in Internet Explorer
  5. Fixed an issue with search z-index when search is in staff bar
  6. Fixed an issue with button link styling
  7. Fixed an issue that caused the normal filter item from not being vertically...

This should be the welcome block in the style options of UI.X/Abyss. There you can enter HTML.

This should be the welcome block in the style options of UI.X/Abyss. There you can enter HTML.
I think you didn't got what i mean!
After a users login or signup this button must be disappear because it's for Register!!..

Top Bottom