About XenMake

Osman

Dear friends and valued customers, I want to inform about our service scope and domain change.

As you know,
Xenmake.com provided support and services to many users with own forums for XenForo add-ons and styles.

Today, we would like to inform you that we changed our scope with both a managerial process and a experienced team.
Our new website URL: https://xentr.net

With this scope change in the main objectives of the project, we believe that this change will contribute to all of us, in order to provide better quality service to our esteemed users, to reach fast turnaround times, to produce solutions to our customer problems.

In this valuable community, we would like to inform our members about the points that a lot of users should know.

We invite to our existing and old customers to register for our new address. Product licenses will be defined after registration.

Sharing every step of our journey is exciting for us to embrace this task with new enthusiasm in every different subject.

Best regards.

XenMake

Hello. I understand your language is not native English, however can i suggest that you properly translate at least your payment options to English so its not so difficult to work out how to purchase your product?

Hello. I understand your language is not native English, however can i suggest that you properly translate at least your payment options to English so its not so difficult to work out how to purchase your product?

Hi @Dubbed Navigator ,
Thanks for interested and feedback. There is no native language problem for us.
Also I don't see any problem for users at this point. All users can change the board language easily.

You have also successfully completed your membership. Enjoy the community.

All purchase sections are compatible with board language,
The result is shown as follows:

Regards.

Top Bottom