Ability to Remove Member Card?

Deepmartini

Is there a way to remove the member card entirely and go straight to the full profile when clicking on a user's avatar?

This thread should really be in the support or dev forum but if I move it there you won't be able to reply as you haven't associated your forum account with your customer account.
Can you do so and then I can move the thread.

This thread should really be in the support or dev forum but if I move it there you won't be able to reply as you haven't associated your forum account with your customer account.
Can you do so and then I can move the thread.

Could really just be a pre-sale question? ;p

Short answer yes you can adjust it very easily so it'll go straight to the full profile, in fact I believe it's simply removing a tiny bit of code from the hyperlink.

Short answer yes you can adjust it very easily so it'll go straight to the full profile, in fact I believe it's simply removing a tiny bit of code from the hyperlink.
I know this is an old thread but could you point me to where I can remove the member card? Thank you Russ

Are you able to provide the code to remove in order to remove the membercard completely?

Top Bottom