1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ability to Remove Member Card?

Discussion in 'Styling and Customization Questions' started by Deepmartini, Feb 9, 2011.

1. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Is there a way to remove the member card entirely and go straight to the full profile when clicking on a user's avatar?
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

This thread should really be in the support or dev forum but if I move it there you won't be able to reply as you haven't associated your forum account with your customer account.
    Can you do so and then I can move the thread.
  3. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

Could really just be a pre-sale question? ;p

Short answer yes you can adjust it very easily so it'll go straight to the full profile, in fact I believe it's simply removing a tiny bit of code from the hyperlink.
  4. Luke B

Luke B Active Member

I know this is an old thread but could you point me to where I can remove the member card? Thank you Russ
  5. Deepmartini

Deepmartini Well-Known Member

Did you ever figure out how to remove the membercard and go straight to the full profile?
  6. Luke B

Luke B Active Member

I stopped pursuing it all together because I worked the member card over to suit my needs. It should be pretty simple to achieve.
  7. Brendon Meynell

Brendon Meynell Active Member

Are you able to provide the code to remove in order to remove the membercard completely?