Lack of interest Ability to Remove Followers

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

Amaury

Seeing as how a suggestion suggesting the Following and Followers lists be combined into one Friends list would probably be rejected, I think it would be great if we could remove members who are following us. (Currently, we can only remove those we follow.)

On vBulletin, unless it's someone special, I like to remove users on my contacts who have either been banned or not been on at all in the current year after a few months into the new year has passed. Unfortunately, I can't do this on XenForo.

Thoughts?

Upvote 3
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I've wished for this option of a few boards I visit; would be useful. Maybe something covert like allowing the person to see that they're following you, but nothing actually changes.

Followers do nothing really, it's kinda like Twitter followers. Removing them doesn't really benefit you or them.

Top Bottom